Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Everyone is here! At the Karaoke!

Dex-chan lover
I too, heard the smash ultimate jingle after seeing the first part of the title.

Double-page supporter
The Nihonium-density MC strikes again!
"Why do all of these girls feel comfortable with letting their guard down around me?"
Golly Gee Willickers, how many guesses do you want to get this one right?

Dex-chan lover
The childhood friend is precious I support her futile ship unless author does an ichigo 100% ending lol then it’ll be a welcomed surprise.

Hanako is arguably the front runner so it’s rough not to cheer for her.

However I Would also Like to hope this Mangaka takes a cue off what Bokuben did and what quintessential quintuplets didn’t do in where they showcase each possible ending route.

Dream to dream big!

Double-page supporter
Childhood friend is destined to lose, it ain't worth it. For the gyaru!

"I'm feeling weird inside"
C'mon girl, you can't just say something like that to a guy.
And especially in corridor where other people might hear that.

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend exists

How many lessons do I have to teach you old friend?!

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty

The Nihonium-density MC strikes again!
"Why do all of these girls feel comfortable with letting their guard down around me?"
Golly Gee Willickers, how many guesses do you want to get this one right?

To be fair, in a real world the answer would be "because it's a 1:359 ratio school" - i.e. "He's just one of the girls" (especially since he's not gone all H maniac at them, but instead been pretty cool/mellow).

Good for friendship, which was the main goal for him in most cases (I haven't seen any harem inclinations in him), but it does make it tougher upon him to suss out any genuine interest.
(Like Yankee or Childhood Friend. I'm all with you about possibly being waay too dense with Childhood Friend - unless he surprises me next episode by actually understanding what she's intimating.)

Hanako and the airhead are best girls to me, so please do something, MC-kun!

By the way, his density is at least justified by the fact that he doesn't want to see the girls that way since that would pretty much destroy his reputation on that school that is so full of bad girls, and he just wants to survive until his graduation at least.

Dex-chan lover
Personal preference aside, Shark-chan is legit best girl simply by virtue of being an actual normal person and not a horny simp 24/7.

BTFO childhood friend, tell me who's name is in the title of the series? That's right, you have 0% chance of winning.

Dex-chan lover
im just thinking how there's a maximum potential of 359 girls to be in his harem, and i just stop questioning anything

Users who are viewing this thread