Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Everyone is here! At the Karaoke!

I kinda like how the mc has a reason for being somewhat dense as he believes that he's just being teased by all the girls (which he has been before)

Dex-chan lover
You know....... Given how well written this has been so far (at least, relative to most works of the Harem Genre).... I could see Hanako-chan losing.

Disclaimer: I don't expect that actually happening..... but I wouldn't be too surprised if it did.

The author is actually trying to ground the MC's denseness and ground the heroines' interest in the MC. But really what makes me thing Hanako could lose has been the authors ability/willingness to subvert Genre troupes. In this chapter, when Childhood-Friend-chan (R.I.P) notices the MC was looking at her panties she vocalizes her happiness of him actually looking at her like a woman instead of the olde "BAKA! -SLAP-".

More importantly the filed trip and whats-her-name's trap..... The other Girls IMMEDIATELY believed him when he said he didn't do it instead of having to go through multiple chapters of misunderstandings, mistrust, and not having to slog threw the girls still treating him poorly even after it was proved he was innocent.

Stuff like that makes me hopeful that the author might have the balls to let someone other then Girl-1 win. (Normally I'd joke that Girl-2 can only win if she catches the MC cross-dressing in attempt to get himself closer to Girl-1)

But I'm not convinced yet that the author has the balls to let someone other then 'Name's-in-the-title'-chan win. That's a much more difficult convention to discard..... but it would be interesting to see.

Everyone is here but you, Hanako muhahaha. How cute of Madoka, there must be something wrong with her head, right? For her to image things like in this chapter lol. Just kd.
Thanks for the meal.

Fed-Kun's army
MC told her he thought of her as a sister. What he didn't tell her is that he's from sweet home Alabama.

Dex-chan lover
"This ain't no place for that weak ass shaka shaka punk"

She speanks on the language of the gods!

Dex-chan lover
You thought it was airhead girl chapter with main girl butting in... nope, childhood friend development!!!

Users who are viewing this thread