Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Negligence

Why should the MC train to get stronger? So he can beat the shit out of some girls? Really hope he doesn't train and just says he doesn't need to be a battle maniac to be with Kuzuhana.

Dex-chan lover
If he does training, I hope it’s purely confidence and stamina related. He really needs the boost, but I dunno how I’ll like the manga if he just starts attacking girls left and right

Dex-chan lover
I sure can't wait for a multi-chapter training arc that will do nothing but to gain the approval of some random cancer girl!

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a pretty dumb arc. The new girl seems really annoying and the type I of character I want to punch in their face when they start talking. I would have much preferred an arc of just the girls we already have (no more for now) competing to be his model and the MC finally having a chance to show his passion and skills for fashion (maybe even bring up some conflict with that; flashbacks to how he get picked on; explanations for why he liked fashion; there are just so many opportunities with the setup we already have (mc who loves fashion in a fashion school) that the author hasn’t explored yet). A random new girl and arc right now seems kinda dumb to begin with. Probably the worst part of this series is the current MC. His current character hasn’t exactly shined and we really don’t know much about his past or motivations. Its kinda weird that his passion (and whole reason why he’s in this harem setting) is fashion, but that’s been nothing but a sub plot so far. Putting it front and center and focusing more on the mc (developing both his current character and providing more backstory to him)for a whole arc would have great. It could have also led to some lasting changes with the mc’s reputation. Everyone could see that he’s serious about fashion and good at it. Plus it would have also helped slow down the harem. We REALLY don’t need a new girl added every arc. After a while it gets harder and harder to use the characters that are already there. This just feels like a bad move on the author’s part

Also a bit discriminatory that out of everyone in that room (including the rumored delinquent), the mc (farthest from the door) is picked out first to get in trouble.

Wow.... this new character is exactly the type i hate.... Unrelated ppl that come force their shit on other just to force some story....
Hope this arc won't be too long....
Dunno if it was author's idea or his editor but...

Dex-chan lover
Is ok guys she gets hit by a truck on the next chapter and is send to another world, becomes the MC of her own isekai manga, and we never to deal with her in this one.

If he ever go along with what she said, either she gonna try forcing him out of hanako's life by forcefully in the pretense of "training" him, or fell in love with him in the process of "training" him, regardless, still a pretty bad character archetype

Just a heads up page 7 says Satome instead of Saotome. Not sure if it was on purpose because she was in a rush or not.

Wtf is wrong with that teacher? She's always blaming the MC for no reason.

lol in what universe is escaping through a window gonna absolve you from students snitching?

Dex-chan lover
I think i've never been so less exited about the next chapter of this series. I mean, i give zero fucks about everything related to that shorty and all this martial arts drama that popped up outta nowhere.

Aggregator gang
Goddamn, having your leg bent so far that your foot touches your shoulder seems like it'd be a bit more demanding of your attention then your pride about underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread