Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Negligence

Aaaand my bet was wrong. Huh, never thought she would be MMA, that throw she performed in Saotome looked way different from the stuff I have seen.

Also, some nitpicks that don't affect anyone but me: the way she's performing a rear naked choke, a tackle instead of a takedown, and Hanako giving her back too easily (only for Seira not to exploit that chance, but that was part of her character, oh well.)

And a bit of a reminder: Saotome got attacked, of course the teach is gonna ask him questions. But goddamn she really seems bad at communication, I wonder how she even got the job when she's supposed to be a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Getting tired of seeing 100lbs girls beat the shit out of people like theyre the Hulk.🙄

Dex-chan lover
I'll give it one more chapter, but this went from around an 8 to a 3 with the introduction of this moron.

Dex-chan lover
Ahem, guys.
The teacher heard there is commotion in the room, but it ended before she got here. So yeah, she arrested everyone in the room, saotome included, to learn what happened. The simplest.

Dex-chan lover
Consider she is experienced in mix martial art, a stomp to her face is pretty fair.

(I hate bully, and the whole neck choke to pass out thing)

Also it is very easy to interrupt her when she was grapling the other girl, grapling is not happening in mere seconds, the boy might be awkward to stand up against her, but the black hair girl is in position to stop her right there.

In conclusion, this chapter is bad. Hatable char is 1 thing, fight scene is 1/10.

Dex-chan lover
People nowadays are too sensible, just enjoy the ride, it cant be always high points and it is not like every character needs to likable.

If like that actually exist. They think they can do something like that, just because they've been learning martial arts, or any anyone with amazing skills.
I'll just say I pity them.

My favorite high-school comedy! Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for the next chapter!

ofc an annoying bitch needs to come, and we are supposed to like her after the redemtion arc?

Users who are viewing this thread