Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Negligence

Aggregator gang
I hope this resolves itself as quickly as they did with the boy-hating chick.

Contributor
"I'm not looking so kick her ass!"

This amuses me for some reason.

page layout? not like they drew the manga, they took the words, translated them, and put them back. what's to layout? unless you are bad at organizing a script. just label the first bubble "1" etc.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Fuck this new girl.
What makes a good antagonist? Do they need to be this annoying? If we're talking about filling the role of one, then yeah, she fills it, as she clearly is in opposition of the protagonist. But like. Holy shit she's annoying, and garners a lot of my hatred. But does this make her a "good" antagonist?

new girl is the worst thing to be added to this. Like all of the characters are sort of scum in a fun sort of way, but wtf was that.

Every party needs a pooper, that's why we invited you
Party pooooopeeeeeeeer. Yeah.

Group Leader
@ConnorMoore it's easy ask from the teachers ? I mean teachers do have contact numbers at least their family from there she can ask her mobile phone number I done that few times

Fed-Kun's army
@TimDNchantr u know, u only need to overwrite whats inside the baloons, but what about the stuff over drawings? U need to redraw them on photoshop and sometimes thats not so easy as it depends on the amount of stuff "in the back" of the letters :p

Users who are viewing this thread