Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Mountain Race

The author is crap. The MC should be at the level of not buying into the BS anymore and why did Kuzuhana let the MC get his arm twisted right in front of her? Why is Kuzuhana not allowed in the race, she's just as valid as any other girl. The MCs talent is fashion, sewing and tailoring, not stupid and pointless physical improvement which is meaningless for his future goals. Plus the BS about needing to be able to defend Kuzuhana to be worthy of her? She can defend herself AND him, thats her whole edge in the relationship. Thats what she brings. Its a reverse on the whole "women sew, men fight" idea. She fights, he's good with fashion and tailoring, thats their niches.

The author should've pit the MC against another fashion student in a sewing/fashion bet over who gets to use Kazuhana as a model, and the new girl shouldve been a yandere who's challenging Kazuhana over the MC (Yandere may be weaker but they can still say they know more about him, love him more, and would kill via various methods for him).

But again feels like an idiot write this so yeah.

@Opticalwinter well I think you are sort of missing the point, this chapter is to prove the girls that they want to be his first model and also he wants to show he is not a total pushover. Plus this chapter is just meant to be fun and not taken all the more seriously

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad she's not an obsessive lesbian, that would have ran this manga to the ground for me.

@Kutabarie
Well technically we already have a character that sorta fits that role, her name is Nekomiya although lesbian is not the word I would use.

Dex-chan lover
ok, this manga was perfect until this new girl showed up.
Seriously, author shot himself in the foot with this arc.
I swear if the payout isn't good... I'd still read, but still.

"how you hope to become worthy of THE Kuzuhana when you are walking with your harem here?"

The new girl is perfect.

The manga becomes even better.

Dex-chan lover
this new girl its annoying as hell how she's just doing as she pleases......

here's hoping she wont be around long cause damn is she ruining everything

Haha, looks like everyone unanimously hates the new girl. Understandable, but then agian, they just forgot all about the extortion girl cause she cute, this is nothing lol. Complete pushover, you could chop his dick off and he,d forgive you if you were cute lookin.

Users who are viewing this thread