Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Skilled Cook

Group Leader
@musicfreak12 Not at all. It's all about the average intake over a longer period of time. One day of going ham isn't gonna do shit if you otherwise eat healthily every day.
That's the whole concept of having a cheat day in a diet. It allows you to eat foods you otherwise avoid, and doesn't really affect your overall weight loss.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I get it. They gain weight from single meal because they are 2D.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait hold on I don’t remember seeing nips in this manga before??? Why add them now????

Edit: read the last page, but still...

Dex-chan lover
not gonna complain about nips but like, why now all of a sudden???

Group Leader
@Czero maybe I'm in the minority here but I'd honestly appreciate having the option to read the unaltered version, because the nipples weren't there originally and adding them is essentially fanart.
You guys should do what the Tsugumomo scanlators do and release 2 versions of the chapter, one with all the lewd edits you want and one without, if you want to continue doing this, that way everyone can be happy.

And look I get it, most people won't complain about nipples, and I'm not necessarily complaining about them either, but I don't like having the original art changed in such a drastic manner without the option of seeing the original. You're altering how the author wanted his art to be depicted of your own accord, so the least you could do is also give us the way the author intended it to be presented alongside it.

Dex-chan lover
@Frosty_Josh
Corona bought us all together lol.
That's how I am too btw big mac doesn't make a dent to this body, I eat twice a day though, I don't do breakfast so I guess that did something?

@DrHizzle
Ah yes the illusive cheat day, I still don't know what it does though, is it like "The day where I can finally eat tasty food" after months of protein shake and keito diet? Or is there another reason behind that?

You know I was actually expecting Ushigome to have inverted nipples instead of Madoka.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, that is one savage scale. It doesn't tell you your weight, it just calls you fat! lol

Group Leader
@musicfreak12 Protein shakes are more for building muscle, not losing weight. They usually have a massive amount of calories along with the protein, because both are needed for bulking up.
But yea, a cheat day is pretty much just a day where you throw your diet out the window. I do it once a week, though if you don't go too hard on cheat day you can sometimes get away with twice.
Personally I don't subscribe to the keto diet, either. I tend to eat primarily veggies, lower-sugar fruits, and low-fat proteins. The keto diet does pretty much the same, except with less protein,
a higher rate of fat consumption, and avoiding carbs at all costs.
The problem with avoiding carbs at all costs is that it has you avoiding carbs from things like carrots, which is astoundingly stupid. Carbs from food low in nutrition like foods high in sugar or breads/pasta is a good idea, but just avoiding carbs entirely cuts foods out of your diet that are incredibly healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread