Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Measurement time

Double-page supporter
I nearly fell for that sinking ship there, good save hanako!

I love that my girl (edit: Takae to be clear) is not backing down. She wants all the smoke, no fear (even though she's clearly gonna lose).

Dex-chan lover
wait, why the shark girl become his model too? didn't remember she obligated to do it

Double-page supporter
The power of MC, putting a aggressive person into a shy person

Dex-chan lover
the first 8 chapters were a pain to read, i hate such unmanly main characters. But he is a completely differen person now, all decisive, passionate and focused. He deserves his harem.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this big dick energy keeps flowing rather than that pussy as attitude that he had

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
lmao, I didn't notice the ears, now I can't unsee it.

Dex-chan lover
ok if someone have read the raws or smt, can you tell me if he actually ever makes a choice?

i'm actually pissed at this, I know it's a harem but honestly is the author this crap that this is how he resolves this?!
if someone is telling your be decisive you don't just decide to be non-decisive, i don't care how hard he's trying, he could very well make more dresses for the same girl but he's too much of a bitch to actually pick one. This doesn't even have to be with romance, literally with anything to do with other's feeling, you can't just sideline them and just choose to not decide that's destructive, stupid and an asshole move, I know I shouldn't but I actually expected better... fml

Dex-chan lover
Saotome being real & upfront with them as well showing his passion. I had to do a double take to see if that was photoshopped but holy hell now I'm going to be hyper focus on their ears in future chapters. Thanks for this & the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread