Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Let the show begin

Itachi and Aoi are the bezt!!! 😍 But bruh if only Aoi isn't les 😔 (no offense to any yuri lover here)

This manga giving me ending vibe and i dont like it.
Also Aoi is the best one in this chapter to me.

Dex-chan lover
As a dude with no sense of fashion, those dresses were bloody gorgeous even to me.

Maybe its just because im a huge "My Dress Up Darling" fan but I wish we had gotten a chapter or at least a few pages of Satome working his ass off/ almost cracking under pressure like Goujo did where he was making the first cosplay. You know humanize him a bit more a sort of "if you want everything you need to put in work for it" that would tie back great later in the manga if we do get a harem end.

Dex-chan lover
The three in the credits page were great. You had the prince, the barbarian, and a goddess. Childhood friend was great too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Luminous777 - Well, they sorta did show his fatigue in one of the previous chapters. While I agree it would be good to show his struggle, I feel like just showing his signs of fatigue is enough, since he didn't really had issues making the dresses(other than the hard labor, of course). Now, if he had big struggle, like not enough time to finish all, or missing materials, etc. than that would be different.

Group Leader
this whole show might just get the entire school to fall for him with how well he made those dresses.

Double-page supporter
Itachi was especially adorable, which is just so perfect. Aoi's still my second favorite though, and she looked long and sleek and stunning. But of course, Hanako's still the best - the author never leaves any doubt about that.

Users who are viewing this thread