Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Close 3 Legged Race

Dex-chan lover
Bruh unless the other three classes were standing still or Hanako is faster than Usain Bolt there's no way you catch up in a race that short after falling on your face.

Thanks for the translation. I hope this series lasts a while. I need a good harem to read from time to time.

Damn she was hauling some major ass there at the end... both figuratively and literally

I can't believe of all the places, this is where captain tsubasa soccer field logic make an appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Really the childhood friend is just trash and will probably remain being trash, if he was a quitter he wouldn't be studying at that school doing fashion to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah her catching up was bs, they were too behind.
Also, has Saotome, "changed"? I don't think so, he was always like this.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Plot twist, the racetrack itself isn't that long, it's just that our characters are so damn slow it takes way too much time to finish it.

Assuming that it's a normal racetrack, and each pair had to run 1 lap, they should have to run about 400m (roughly 1/4 mile).
We can also see on the first page that the teams are lined up in the middle of the straightaway,
so when they are rounding the last corner there is only 25m left, as stated.
We also saw that when Hanako fell, Saotome was rounding the first corner.
Therefore Hanako ran 375m in the time it took Saotome to run 350m.
This is very believable, but conveyed very poorly as the distance was covered in like a page.

Dex-chan lover
I believe they circled the track once for each pair.
But the starting positions were different for the other racers

Fed-Kun's army
Usually, races like these are 400m, 100m each pair, that's how it is over here, at least it is on conventional relay races, idk 'bout 3 legged ones

😍Omg Honako is such a hot girl in every aspect omfggg. She the best out of almost every heroine I have ever seen. She legit said "Fuck that guy, ima win this thing"😤🤩

Users who are viewing this thread