Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

@Blackrazor unfortunately it is as you said. This weak willed male protagonist trope is still going strong as of 2020, especially in low-effort rom-com.
I really like mangas that feature cute gyaru girls but 99% of those have a timid wimp male protagonist tag along as a package deal.
I wouldnt mind it too much if they only use these wimps as side characters for comedic relief but nope, they gotta be the protagonist. My guess is that since the Japanese readers(male otakus) are mostly wimps, they want to see characters like that portrayed as desireable by many hot girls.

A harem manga where most girls are fine and not complete fucking idiots, first/main girl isn't your typical innocent crush character, and has problems solved by talking it out within 2 chapters. From that, it is already better than most harem manga out there. But there is still a main drawback which is the MC, since its the same infuriating, easily flustered, wimpy perverted goody-two-shoes character we've seen from other manga. It is a good thing that after the few chapters the events are told from the girls perspective since I can't expect anything interesting from MC's perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 21 plot was really forced.
He made the girls a sheet with the stuff they had to cover and they denounced him as cheater just because they refused to sink alone, the teacher wasn't even asking the source of the paper, and the MC didn't even try to justify himself to her.
He someway sees the underwear of the girl behind him, under the table, ignoring the table that from that angle should cover it and get worried other people could see, in a 99% female highschool, with female teachers, in summer vacation.
Then he gets all hot thinking about it when most of the time he tries to be a upstanding guy that just trips on lucky pervert moments, in the middle of a test, where he just have to face front, for a pair of panties he already gazed multipe times, and can't think straight anymore.
It made me cringe how the author didn't even try in this chapter.

@VooXoo Yeah it could of been better but I liked the direction he was going in with the girl this chapter. Its rare a harem tries to improve the faults of the characters.

school full of gyarus

vJWwRPx.png

y9w3cd2.png
GVkdbdk.jpg

If you want to read a good manga with "A male to female ratio of 1:359" just go read Prison School, in every single way it's better than this.

This manga starts out quite average but it gets good real fast! The girls in this manga all have unique personalities and MC ain't bad too. One of my favorite! Highly recommend!

I like how Hanako (the main girl) doesn’t act all desperate for the mc. That’s why she my favorite. Plus she responsible, cool, and not selfish at all. Damm she best girl ❤️

I seriously doubt if this will have the true happy harem end....
If it ends up in choosing like Nisekoi....it is shit.
Gonna wait till it ends

this makes me scared of woman lmao like how easy it is with just one word from them and boom suddenly youre a molester, r4p1st and a pervert

I never noticed how much Ushigome-san looks like Minato Aqua especially in c.23
thier Onionness is similar too....

Users who are viewing this thread