Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Dex-chan lover
It gives off the "old school style Ecchi" like your To-Love-Ru and Love Hina. Kinda nostalgic in that regard. Well, also i'm only on chapter 1, hahaha.

THIS is why I knew hes never going to advance with anyone in that all girls school
w6eIaJ7.jpg

So we're all in agreement.
Hanako is best girl, and all other girls are THOTS (even if they are good girls they are THOTS THAT SHOULD BEGONE)
9/10, easily. Love how this is deviating from so many cliches, the scene with Hanako and Kasumi siding with Hodaka during the swimsuit fiasco and not automatically thinking he's a pervert alone warrants this manga getting a 9/10. Not super huge into CHILDHOOD FRIEND OUT OF FREAKIN NOWHERE cliche but eh whatever, everyone has a past and it was bound to show up eventually.

I would legitimately prefer a more straightforward romance with Hodaka and Hanako, but so far this is pretty fun and I can't wait for more.

Group Leader
this manga is giga lit
i could say this manga is one of the best harem manga ive read so far. the writing of the story is unique despite using some cliche "accidents" in some of its scenes.
for once i can totally agree with the (first girl's META plot armour) because Hanako is actually a likeable character

10/10
-IGN

Miloneal
It took me a bit to figure it out, but the numbers is the ratio so to speak of People on Saotome's side (his friends/harem members. Just cause they're counted in that category doesn't make them a harem member he's only got 4 right now confirmed) vs the girls in the school that aren't necessarily his friends.
We see it first in the chapter titled 1:359 but by the end of it it's showing 4:356, showing that Hanako, Takae and Ushigome have come over to his side by becoming love interests in this case, later additions to this like that super short haired girl who's a misandrist that becomes the 5th member of that side during the class trip is just a friend, so it's clearly a number mainly just showing people that are friendly with the MC though not necessarily love interests.
So as of the latest chapter he has 22 girls (because one of the numbers always indicates him) in the school that have his back definitely, 4 of which at least are into him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
why did people need time to figure out the numbers? lmfao
they literally appeared the first time he mentioned that everyone was against him. the exact number of students was told as well.

Dex-chan lover
Saotome harem consist of :
-gyaru good at heavy task
-gyaru good with cooking
-gyaru good with badonkers job
-gyaru good with social networking
-a bitch

the man living his life

Honestly, this is tasteful. It satisfies my heart. I respect the MC for his “strong will”, and being the type of individual who wants to pursue what he loves, while doing the right thing, and only wishes to make friends. Also, even though the girls he meet make life hell at first, he looks out for them and helps them grows into better people.

However, our MC wouldn’t have made it this far if it wasn’t for best girl Kuzuhana!

Users who are viewing this thread