Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Now I'm curious to know if he ended up with at least 1 girlfriend. Considering the trend of Japanese MCs in manga, I doubt that happened. He probably made a lot of girls look at him though.

I can’t believe this great harem manga with development is less than 8 while trash isekai with horrible plot and the generic Hikikomori MC, good for nothing, that suddenly gets isekaied as a hero and gets a harem and powers out of nowhere have more than 9...

MD rating is trash tbh

@redlar Well i guess we the opposite bc i get disgusted by mcs who don’t know which woman they want and just constantly lead them on. I find them greedy and selfish af, they annoying af. So i like that this mc knows and sticks to the female he wants rather than being pathetic and greedy by wanting them all. Tbh, in my opinion, people who likes those types of harems r people who don’t know the beauty of relationships and are weak (by weak i mean mentally, meaning don’t have the guts to choose one woman/man).

Group Leader
@Elvarius @Al15 It's not MD false.
If you check rating status, only 29 person rate 1 star but 153 rate 8stars + 116 rate 9 stars + 173 rate 10 stars.

If you want to blame someone, blame "user" that overate this.

Aggregator gang
@azraei97: (piggybacking off of you) Or underrate. End of the day, manga is subjective like it is with movies, books, video games, and so on. Not everyone is gonna agree. What's trash to one reader is a treat to another reader. And what's complete junk to that other reader is a treasure to the first reader.

You don't have to agree. Nobody here is the authority and nobody has the right to tell someone what to read or not read. Some people are serious control freaks like that.

(Not talking about you in any level, Az. Just speaking in general, nothing more).

Group Leader
@TwilightFaze thanks for mention "Not talking about you in any level"
but don't tag me because it noting to do with me.

My comment was reply for user (that I already tag) because they blame MD rating as "trash"

Dex-chan lover
might as well drop kuzuhana-chan from the title. other girls get more screen time than her lol

I hope this manga continues for a long time.

So refreshing to see characters not acting like idiots.

Fed-Kun's army
I just read ch. 9 and this manga just jumped far up my Slice of Life kinda of list. For ONCE, the guy has the balls to stand up (without being provocative) and even turned the tide AND his goal is clear and even can be seen as the manga's reason of existence. He didn't came to the school due to a mistake or some plot-forced reason, but because of his goal in life and it just happened to be an ex-girl-only school. This is refreshing from many typical harem-girl-only-school plots around.

Fed-Kun's army
The first couple chapters were kind of pissing me off because they were all just unrepentant bitches...but the series has grown on me...

I'm glad I gave this manga a 10 chapter read... it surprised me on how it treated its fanservice situations and its story. i'm liking it so far

What a great find. Came expecting a run of the mill gyrau rom com and got a high quality gyrau rom com.

I think giving the MC a large harem was the wrong move. Before you had a relatively simple dynamic of "well-meaning gyaru vs morally compromised 'good girl'" Now it seems like the story has too many characters to juggle so there's going to be a lot of wheel-spinning.

I usually absolutely despise manga/anime with any type of harem, but this one is actually really nice. It makes it obvious from the start about who is going to end up with the MC (the gyaru girl is described in the series title and is literally in the cover picture), and the others actually add some nice comedy and character development to the story instead of being annoying and shoehorned in. They all add flavor without messing up the main dish (or blocking the primary romance), if you can get the analogy lol. The MC doesn't seem to be falling for all of them like an idiot in typical other harem series, and instead remains focused and pure with his intentions. Many others have commented with similar opinions, and it's what makes this a pretty good manga. Definitely check it out, especially if you usually hate harem series!

There is a very pleasant feeling knowing that no matter how many girls the series adds, the MC will still be focused on best girl and eventually end up with her. Cheers! Thanks author for not making another typical degenerate harem series LOL 😄

Users who are viewing this thread