Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Best this about this series is the short translator notes at the end. Just always makes me smile.

I agree with folks that this MC needs to have some consistent agency. He needs to say no more often. How is he able to do all the sporting events AND cheer? It's not a matter of him not having the energy, it's a matter of time and only one of him. Really a dumb arc that's a thinly veiled excuse to introduce shy girl.

The harem manga where the mc is the only one not to notice he is in a harem... Where doesn't even showing an interest almost in any of these girls....

Dex-chan lover
Damn I really liked this in the beginning but some of these characters and arcs are getting so god damn boring, I'll definitely stick around for the ending but everyone feels like a bunch of empty shells now imo

The girls are ok but the guy is just...

I don’t mind a guy being interested in fashion. I don’t mind a guy making clothes. The guy in “Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru” also makes clothes & dolls, nor is he an alpha. Yet, I don’t mind him. But somehow, I just can’t bring myself to like this series’ MC.

The only compliment I can give this series is the art.

This is one of those that I follow just because I’ve no other chapters to read, not because I like the series.

I keep coming back here when it's updated and forgetting the names of the 3 trillion girls in this

I just love this manga, I cant stop reading it, cant wait for next chapter not to mention I also forget all of the characters names

Whoever's doing those comments on the last page, I applaud you good sir. You make a good series even better by making me laugh every chapter will those comments. Keep up the good work

translator is godlike with the translations AND the memes. you won't be disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread