Yankee Juku e Iku - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Not A Liar

Contributor
This isn't going to go well for him, there are no witnesses to back him up as far as others will see it it was he who had an unfounded grudge against Fuji, they'll just see it as Fuji going to him to politely ask him to stop but lashed out. no one will believe that Fuji threatened to kill him.
His only real hope is if there is a well respected witness maybe a teacher would be enough but they're probably more likely to take Fuji's side because they don't want to make trouble and avoid a bullshit scandal which could inflame the issue further.
I forsee Fuji's supporters literally trying to kill him or that delinquent JIrou appearing to back up Fuji in the fight.
Maybe just maybe Usonomiya or Ikarishi are around because they followed them, or some girl.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmh lets see, he is popular with the hoes of all ages, and he is popular with the perverts because of his sister, and he controls the delinquents.

He controls the place, and his team doesn't believes him, yeah he is screwed, well at least i hope he will grow a pair after this.

Fed-Kun's army
fucking pigface the circumstances are not with you. learn to fucking wait for the right opportunity to expose his deeds fucking hell stupid shit

Aggregator gang
Smart bastard. Life is surprisingly easy if you play your cards right, specially if you started off as a good looking dude.

Then again, wheres the fun in that sort of life?

Dex-chan lover
Now, i like senpai, he may be gross, but he's a good boy.

i guess this was fuji's real masterplan. rift between the senpai and ikariishi but it is too much of an asshole move by fuji

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone didn't catch - Ikariishi was upset at Murota because he implied that students repeating a year are all bad. Ikariishi's crush Hirona repeated a year as well (ch17).

Users who are viewing this thread