Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Love And Friendship ②

Dex-chan lover
welp, time to read all of this again
i hope you know that when you release the chapters in batches like this i'm forced to enjoy this once again, what a travesty

Better thank Eggy and DePro who did most of the work haha, but you're welcome! And happy new year!

So we release the chapters basically as we finish them, which just turns out to be these larger batches. Would y'all prefer us holding back chapters in favour of a weekly release schedule? Keep in mind that there might be periods with no chapters regardless

@lukesaltweather Since you all put in the effort to translate this, it should always be what's convenient for you. I personally like getting weekly chapters, so that I can binge multiple series together, but I'm sure others think differently.

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie, I was fully expecting him to try dating her and he would end up bi, but I'm glad the author stuck to his guns and kept him gay.

Supporter
God I love this Manga. Thanks for the translation. And in regards to release schedule I'm indifferent. I'm already reading a lot of things

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread