Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 8 Ch. 112 - A Father’s Lament ①

Dex-chan lover
It is a japanese thing... I don't know if my English it's good enough to explain it.

But family member are address to what is the perspective of the youngest child. That's why in alot of manga you see the husband and wife call eachother mother and father; or like in this case, big sister and little sister instead of my oldest dauther youngest dauther.
My family in the US does this. We often refer to each other like that. Mom, Dad, Brother, and Sister.

Dex-chan lover
damn… I finally caught up man. I understand where the dad is coming from but bro not judge books their cover.

Also, thanks for the TL🫡

Dex-chan lover
I get it dad, I'd do the same too if my daughter bring home a yankee for byofriend. Well you gonna like him, he's the one that won't treat your daughter as disabled person and pitying her every day.

Dex-chan lover
Yo everybody is talking about how shitty the dad is for judging Yankee-kun, but how about the fact that he's just now finding out his precious youngest daughter has a boyfriend? They've been dating for like 70 chapters. Get a fucking pulse on your family, dickhead.

Group Leader
It is a japanese thing... I don't know if my English it's good enough to explain it.

But family member are address to what is the perspective of the youngest child. That's why in alot of manga you see the husband and wife call eachother mother and father; or like in this case, big sister and little sister instead of my oldest dauther youngest dauther.
Fax, I'm not Japanese but still Asian and I call my younger bro, second elder bro (relative to my youngest sibling)

Dex-chan lover
CzYIKnG.png

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread