Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 8 Ch. 119 - You Don't Need to Say a Thing ①

Dex-chan lover
omg what is this ending?! author wants to drive us crazy until the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those bad cliffhangers that doesn't have any payoff. While you can speculate about what she'll say, it's all just guesswork, and it doesn't go past those guesses without being pure fantasy without basis. It can also be a nothing cliffhanger, which it usually is.

Contrast that to a cliffhanger where something actually happens and you get to speculate about the reactions and consequences. Then you know what changes the story and can use that as a basis to think about how it affects the future.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those bad cliffhangers that doesn't have any payoff. While you can speculate about what she'll say, it's all just guesswork, and it doesn't go past those guesses without being pure fantasy without basis. It can also be a nothing cliffhanger, which it usually is.

Contrast that to a cliffhanger where something actually happens and you get to speculate about the reactions and consequences. Then you know what changes the story and can use that as a basis to think about how it affects the future.
I mean I think it's pretty clear it's just that she's going to scold him for not treating her like a 'girlfriend' (which she wants) and being too much like a 'caretaker.'

Dex-chan lover
Please don't touch the formations in actual caves, people. The oils in our hands can prevent the water and minerals from sticking properly to the formations, not only discoloring them but killing the living cave structures!

Dex-chan lover
So I checked the portuguese translation. I don't speak it, but for what I understood.
It's that Yukiko it's just worried if Kurokawa is having any fun because she is enjoying a lot of the time together in the cave.

Yeah, I think that most of us could've guess that

Dex-chan lover
I mean I think it's pretty clear it's just that she's going to scold him for not treating her like a 'girlfriend' (which she wants) and being too much like a 'caretaker.'
Which isn't exactly cliffhanger worthy since it doesn't lead to anything, making it more or less a nothing cliffhanger.

Please don't touch the formations in actual caves, people. The oils in our hands can prevent the water and minerals from sticking properly to the formations, not only discoloring them but killing the living cave structures!
Which means any publicly open caves like this will have tons of hand prints on them whenever something is in reach.

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna say "let's share a bed at the hotel"

( I am in denial)

Users who are viewing this thread