Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 8 Ch. 122 - You Don't Have to Say a Thing ④

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to be offensive or mean or anything, I just don't feel the exact romance vibe from this comic, FMC is just too short and kiddish... where as MC is proper teen.
There are plenty of real-life people who have to deal with being exceptionally short. For example, Gawr Gura, the world's most subscribed vtuber is a mere 141cm (4ft7.5in) tall. A few of her co-workers are even shorter. Now factor in that most manga or anime art is going to exaggerate those characteristics to make them more apparent.

"Average height"? Non-existent; you'd think humans randomly experience 1 to 4 puberties between the ages of 7 and 25.
A modest statistically normal bust size on a FMC? No, only variations of DFC and Mega Milk sizes exist.
And how many harem anime are there now where you don't even need to bother to learn the heroines' names when it's literally easier to just say the name of the show and the hair color of the girl?

And this is a mild case of those aspects at worst. Go look at the "middle school" students that were in Nagima, at probably a quarter the girls in that manga could pass as grown adults.

Reactions: GK
Supporter
This series is so fucking beautiful holy shit. Have just binged everything. Have learned a fuckton of things. What an enormous emotional feeling this is giving me :qq:

Have been learning a lot, thank you Uoyama

Users who are viewing this thread