Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru

Aggregator gang
fe8.jpg

Don't forget to hit the report button: this is an illegal amount of wholesome.
this is over 9000kcal , how many shots should i take ?
No shots, go straight for IV insulin.

This story is beautiful in it's own way.
The way we live now, the way we take what we seen, the way we judge.
It's wholesome, but just like any other magical things. It's not what reality bring us.
It's beautiful but not so much. It's just beautiful because we love to search for something we want to.

Double-page supporter
When you know it's a real good manga but

You also

uc03HNk.gif

Dex-chan lover
randomly clicked on the front page of mangadex, ohh boy i'm not dissapointed!, i need more of this sweet thing

@ichi24 indeed my friend haha

BTW, first time reading this manga and wow, it's so cute and sweet, but at the same time it has a pretty decent character development

this manga literally grabbed my heart, and melted it with a flamethrower. please for the sake of my humanity continue to translate this masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm currently in university studying physical therapy, and it entails working a lot with people with disability/ies. This manga, as much as it is comedic and romantic, hits reality well and reflects the struggles these people deal with on a daily basis. It doesn't go as deep (it ain't a drama after all), but it captures the necessary parts in its own way as a funny slice of life. I'd like this to get more recognition as it's really, really nice (and cute). I'd go as far to even say this is a gem hidden by its basic title and tags. So if there's anyone that looks at comments to see whether something's good enough to read, well here it is.

EDIT: I gave this a 10 btw, just because of how wholesome and fluffy it is, and how well it tells the story it wants to tell. Also thanks to `Nekyou for picking this up! On a side note, I hope translations for Hero Waltz 2.0 continue as it's one I've been following for a long time, from the conception of the original Hero Waltz.

Users who are viewing this thread