Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru

Man, I was just thinking that the other dude and the mc has some sort of bromance going on and to think it's true. Lol. This is a fun read as always. Thank you for the massive update. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
This is rather cute.

Okay, I was wrong. This isn't "rather" cute, this is just pure cute, injected straight into the veins.

@Sanctuario
It's great to hear your opinion on the series. I might not be knowledgeable in that field, but the way Yankee shows everyday life has something of reality about it. Thank you for your comment; I liked it as a reader!
(One of the next few chapters shows even more everyday life in it, and one of them might just be my favourite so far - stay tuned!)

As for Hero Waltz, our Korean translator had to retire, unfortunately (we wish him all the best!), so we're stuck until we find a new Korean translator and enough manpower for the rest of the work. Hopefully soon!

Dex-chan lover
@wordref

Thank you very much for your hard work! No worries, I hope you work at your own pace, it's enough that I'll eventually be able to read future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Prepare for fluffy wholesome diabetes and in depth emotional character development

Today, we have been blessed with not one, but *multiple* new chapters. Life is good.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet, educative, emotional and with actual relationship building. This is the perfect baka romance.

Users who are viewing this thread