Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru

Fed-Kun's army
It's manga like this that I want to own physical copies of but alas no one prints them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I'd ever really recommend this manga to anyone, the romance is nice and the main couple is adorable but it just gets so preachy and repetitive about disabilities it's like I'm trying to read Captain Tsubasa and before every football game they have a 5 page reminder on the importance of stretching to avoid injury: there are good intentions behind it but it feels dumb as hell and breaks the pacing of the story. I guess if you really like the "blind chick" gimmick or can put up with the boring PSAs every 2 chapters then it'll be pretty fun.

@JamesTherXD
We had the volumes added in the past
The issue is that then the English chapters are at the very bottom, since no other chapters have the volumes.
Why? Well, I don't know either, it is what it is 🙂

Supporter
This manga is beautiful (though I admittedly didn't care for the first two chapters). I wanted to rate this an 8/10 but that'd lower the rating so, heh.

God i just adore this manga, i was expecting to be angry with the unsatisfying resolution of the latest chapters, but they handled it p nicely tbh

I pose a question to everyone, if Stevie Wonder all of a sudden came out to the world that he was lying about being blind and could actually see, would you be upset that he lied about being blind all these years or happy that he could see?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel some sort of way when I see 10 chapters fully translated ina language I can’t read.........

Aggregator gang
I liked the characters and their interactions, but good lord the soapboxing is intolerable, and dumb as hell too.
This is how you get people to hate your stance, not to share it.

We have about 10 Chapters that we're releasing soon! Apologies for how long it's taking, everyone is really busy.

Users who are viewing this thread