Yankee Musume ni Natsukarete Kotoshi mo Juken ni Shippai Shisou Desu

Dex-chan lover
is the MC with Hachi or Renjou in the weeding dress?
It's the same. They are the same person. I just want to find from somebody that read the raws or the international TLs that are uploaded here on MD and understood if she was raped by her teacher when she was younger and if she was put into a fuck-slave situation due to blackmailing video material the teacher had on her.

Since the chapters are already available and translated to other languages and if the above is true this manga should have a sexual violence tag. But I can't read the language it was translated into so can't say for sure what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
It's the same. They are the same person. I just want to find from somebody that read the raws or the international TLs that are uploaded here on MD and understood if she was raped by her teacher when she was younger and if she was put into a fuck-slave situation due to blackmailing video material the teacher had on her.

Since the chapters are already available and translated to other languages and if the above is true this manga should have a sexual violence tag. But I can't read the language it was translated into so can't say for sure what's going on.
No he is trying to blackmail her with her video to get her but then he gets beat up

Fed-Kun's army
Can somebody explain to me, was Hachi, in her teacher form, raped when she was young? Can anyone that understood the story explain?
Before I answer your question, this is a comment that I copied from someone in chapter 4 comment section, you go thank him later.

Oh, and before I go into this, a HUGE warning to anyone reading this. This has some nasty shit that might make you feel disgusted.

So yeah both the yankee and the teacher are the same person. No split personalities or something like that. The teacher is an ojou-sama (rich lady) who becomes a biker yankee during high school as an outlet for her stress/pressure from her father and smth else which we'll cover soon. She comes to very like this lifestyle. She has a couple of other yankee friends who are also rich ladies, and the lady she stays with while in yankee mode is her mother or the new wife of his father? (Surprise reveal at the end). The father and brother? don't seem to be that bad (good at heart probably), it's probably a miscommunication or something.

As for how to story progresses, the first couple volumes (I assume) focus on the developing relationship between the yankee/teacher and the student. I really don't know why fmc fell for mc, probably because he has a pure heart or kindness (this may seem like bs but is relevant to why she fell for him) This is the 4 English chapters and 5-10 or 12 of the Indonesian chapters.

The last couple volumes (spanish chapters) is where the story feels really disgusting to read (feels like an ntr story and vibes).

So in the past, yankee had a douchey older tutor (college aged I think), to prepare her for the high school entrance exams. Feeling isolated from her family, douche takes advantage and starts a secret intimate relationship with yankee. And yes, they go all the way. That's why when she took mc virginity, she said it was her second virginity, ie second man to have sex with her.

And by God, he films a sex video of her. He wears an animal mask to hide his face and yankee starts to masturbate in front of the camera, doing what 'sensei' tells her to, because 'sensei' knows what's best for her. The manga doesn't show them have sex, but that much is implied in the video. MC, in finding the video, goes full kazuya/rental girlfriend and jacks off to it. Pathetic. Tutor is probably why the yankee became so horny and erotic.

Anyway, the family finds out their relationship and kick out the tutor. I think they knew about the relationship but not that they were intimate. Douche keeps the video and threatens yankee to keep their intimate relationship a secret, or he'll release the video and ruin the reputation of her and her family, which is the last thing she wants, especially due to the strict relationship with her father. Yankee enters high school and makes friends, and together they confront douche to get rid of the video, but it fails (idk why). Of course, by the end of all this, fmc regrets this relationship and doesn't get with anybody until she meets with mc. As for why she initiates a sexual relationship with mc under the yankee side, I don't really know. Maybe it's something like showing the true side of her to mc, but idk I'm just spit balling here.

So with that over with, douche reappears and meets mc and fmc and does the classic douche thing of 'you don't know the true side of her' and the 'I know her secrets that she never tells anyone' and one more 'you don't know how she really is'. And then sends the video to the mc, hoping to alienate him from fmc. MC jacks off, and then seeks advice from yankee mother?, and then does the thing every ntr protagonist couldn't do: report the video to the police since douche is in possession of cp. Though before reporting the video, fmc teacher mode finds out mc saw the video, runs away, mc finds her, he tells her he loves her, they make up, have sex (first time in teacher mode), he realizes yankee and teacher are the same person, and both decide on a plan to take down douche without him spreading the video anonymously in the internet, before reporting him to the police. Cause once something is up on the Internet, it never comes down. I think they do this cause douche knows that if he goes down, he's taking everyone with him.

So last couple chapters they confront douche, yankee brings her friends and other biker friends, douche is cornered but threatens to release the video, fmc said fuck it and release the video, she don't care about anymore, and then douche proceeds to upload the video, though not before yankee's father pulls up and whips out his fucking hunting rifle and shoots the living fuck out of his phone hahahaha. Of course, with the phone gone, douche is taken down and all is well. Father reveals he also had a yankee past, accepts his daughter and admits his mistakes. MC then asks out the fmc, she accepts, and they get married at the end.

Man, what a story. I heard this artist made doujins, right? Cause this story does feel like it comes straight out of a doujin.

Dex-chan lover
Before I answer your question, this is a comment that I copied from someone in chapter 4 comment section, you go thank him later.

Oh, and before I go into this, a HUGE warning to anyone reading this. This has some nasty shit that might make you feel disgusted.

So yeah both the yankee and the teacher are the same person. No split personalities or something like that. The teacher is an ojou-sama (rich lady) who becomes a biker yankee during high school as an outlet for her stress/pressure from her father and smth else which we'll cover soon. She comes to very like this lifestyle. She has a couple of other yankee friends who are also rich ladies, and the lady she stays with while in yankee mode is her mother or the new wife of his father? (Surprise reveal at the end). The father and brother? don't seem to be that bad (good at heart probably), it's probably a miscommunication or something.

As for how to story progresses, the first couple volumes (I assume) focus on the developing relationship between the yankee/teacher and the student. I really don't know why fmc fell for mc, probably because he has a pure heart or kindness (this may seem like bs but is relevant to why she fell for him) This is the 4 English chapters and 5-10 or 12 of the Indonesian chapters.

The last couple volumes (spanish chapters) is where the story feels really disgusting to read (feels like an ntr story and vibes).

So in the past, yankee had a douchey older tutor (college aged I think), to prepare her for the high school entrance exams. Feeling isolated from her family, douche takes advantage and starts a secret intimate relationship with yankee. And yes, they go all the way. That's why when she took mc virginity, she said it was her second virginity, ie second man to have sex with her.

And by God, he films a sex video of her. He wears an animal mask to hide his face and yankee starts to masturbate in front of the camera, doing what 'sensei' tells her to, because 'sensei' knows what's best for her. The manga doesn't show them have sex, but that much is implied in the video. MC, in finding the video, goes full kazuya/rental girlfriend and jacks off to it. Pathetic. Tutor is probably why the yankee became so horny and erotic.

Anyway, the family finds out their relationship and kick out the tutor. I think they knew about the relationship but not that they were intimate. Douche keeps the video and threatens yankee to keep their intimate relationship a secret, or he'll release the video and ruin the reputation of her and her family, which is the last thing she wants, especially due to the strict relationship with her father. Yankee enters high school and makes friends, and together they confront douche to get rid of the video, but it fails (idk why). Of course, by the end of all this, fmc regrets this relationship and doesn't get with anybody until she meets with mc. As for why she initiates a sexual relationship with mc under the yankee side, I don't really know. Maybe it's something like showing the true side of her to mc, but idk I'm just spit balling here.

So with that over with, douche reappears and meets mc and fmc and does the classic douche thing of 'you don't know the true side of her' and the 'I know her secrets that she never tells anyone' and one more 'you don't know how she really is'. And then sends the video to the mc, hoping to alienate him from fmc. MC jacks off, and then seeks advice from yankee mother?, and then does the thing every ntr protagonist couldn't do: report the video to the police since douche is in possession of cp. Though before reporting the video, fmc teacher mode finds out mc saw the video, runs away, mc finds her, he tells her he loves her, they make up, have sex (first time in teacher mode), he realizes yankee and teacher are the same person, and both decide on a plan to take down douche without him spreading the video anonymously in the internet, before reporting him to the police. Cause once something is up on the Internet, it never comes down. I think they do this cause douche knows that if he goes down, he's taking everyone with him.

So last couple chapters they confront douche, yankee brings her friends and other biker friends, douche is cornered but threatens to release the video, fmc said fuck it and release the video, she don't care about anymore, and then douche proceeds to upload the video, though not before yankee's father pulls up and whips out his fucking hunting rifle and shoots the living fuck out of his phone hahahaha. Of course, with the phone gone, douche is taken down and all is well. Father reveals he also had a yankee past, accepts his daughter and admits his mistakes. MC then asks out the fmc, she accepts, and they get married at the end.

Man, what a story. I heard this artist made doujins, right? Cause this story does feel like it comes straight out of a doujin.
How positive are we that
the FMC and the tutor were having sex because it seems that you weren't 100% on that (is it not obvious from the panels and/or story or due to the translation of the chapters?). I mean obviously the video showing her masturbating and the second virginity bullshit are terrible giveaways but I was at least hoping perhaps he was a pervert just liking to watch her do stuff to herself and was coping to confirm it by having it explicitly mentioned in those chapters by her or the tutor. I saw, that in one of the chapter he even came to the restaurant where MC and FMC were sitting and pinched her nipple. Is there any panel where it explicitly says they were having sex?

BTW I am on the verge of dropping this, but I just wanted to know the full story before I do and if she was getting definitely fucked by the tutor

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
How positive are we that
the FMC and the tutor were having sex because it seems that you weren't 100% on that (is it not obvious from the panels and/or story or due to the translation of the chapters?). I mean obviously the video showing her masturbating and the second virginity bullshit are terrible giveaways but I was at least hoping perhaps he was a pervert just liking to watch her do stuff to herself and was coping to confirm it by having it explicitly mentioned in those chapters by her or the tutor. I saw, that in one of the chapter he even came to the restaurant where MC and FMC were sitting and pinched her nipple. Is there any panel where it explicitly says they were having sex?

BTW I am on the verge of dropping this, but I just wanted to know the full story before I do and if she was getting definitely fucked by the tutor

What do you expect from the manga that the author herself didn't think deeply about the plot that much in the first place?

First, let's me say that the plot is full of bullshit from the start, especially near the end that the character turned into 1 dimensional character, the ex suddenly mess with mc fmc for no reason, like why tf the ex suddenly want the fmc that much to the point of having to blackmail her?... What I mean is that "This manga is that stupid to the point that you shouldn't care about anything", she got fucked or not? I don't care about that shit anymore. But I understand, sometimes I just curious about something that I shouldn't too.

Back to your question. The story didn't show directly that she have sex or not, but it's imply a lot that it actually happen... Well he is her ex after all, you know. But if you want something to confirm that she had sex in that video or not? Go to ch 30 page 27, that one panel that her friend said "AMENAZÁN- DOTE CON UN VIDEO SEXUAL, QUE EX TAN COBARDE" or in ch 28, a page near the end that show the video length that mc watched, and you will see that when the panel that fmc climax from masturbation, it's only just 1/3 of the video length, so it can imply that something happens after that too.

Well this is the most I can do for you, hope that it help you with something, good luck sir🫡

Dex-chan lover
Bro that's amazing. Did you confirm it by reading the raws or the international translations or something or is it your hunch?
Read it that’s her past and he is trying to blackmail her with her past but doesn’t win like a normal ntr doujin lol

Dex-chan lover

What do you expect from the manga that the author herself didn't think deeply about the plot that much in the first place?

First, let's me say that the plot is full of bullshit from the start, especially near the end that the character turned into 1 dimensional character, the ex suddenly mess with mc fmc for no reason, like why tf the ex suddenly want the fmc that much to the point of having to blackmail her?... What I mean is that "This manga is that stupid to the point that you shouldn't care about anything", she got fucked or not? I don't care about that shit anymore. But I understand, sometimes I just curious about something that I shouldn't too.

Back to your question. The story didn't show directly that she have sex or not, but it's imply a lot that it actually happen... Well he is her ex after all, you know. But if you want something to confirm that she had sex in that video or not? Go to ch 30 page 27, that one panel that her friend said "AMENAZÁN- DOTE CON UN VIDEO SEXUAL, QUE EX TAN COBARDE" or in ch 28, a page near the end that show the video length that mc watched, and you will see that when the panel that fmc climax from masturbation, it's only just 1/3 of the video length, so it can imply that something happens after that too.

Well this is the most I can do for you, hope that it help you with something, good luck sir🫡
Well that's still left to interpretation as I said,
he might be one of those that just enjoy watching the girl doing stuff to herself. So then he might have proceeded asking her to sit on dildo or whatever. So it's not explicitly shown is what I understand but I guess you are right. This is coping; there's just no way, a ex that filmed her masturbating, wouldn't have fucked her, especially having the thrill that he is fucking a high school girl (basically doing something illegal). And then there's just no other way to interpret the second virginity. She wasn't a virgin it was clear when she first fucked the MC. Also, technically this is not NTR as he is her ex and fucked her before she even met MC so that doesn't count as NTR. The scene where he fucking pinched her nipple in the restaurant however is technically NTR-ish, as she didn't even try to push him away, the MC had to step in and stop him

Anwy Thanks bro. This ended up being garbage instead of wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread