Yankee Musume ni Natsukarete Kotoshi mo Juken ni Shippai Shisou Desu

Group Leader
Sup guys, Good news! I've cleaned and redrew almost all the pages - left with 6 pages in Chapter 2 (All the SFX heavy pages are done YAY!). That should take around a couple more hours since those last few pages are easy to clean and redraw. All that's left is translating and Typesetting which should take a couple more days.

The bad news - It's Chinese new year and its a big celebration AND I have work too. So it'll take a couple more days on top of that. So the plan to rush and post the chapter on the weekend is *Kapush* *Donezo* *Not Happening-desu*. You'll be expecting a new chapter sometime around middle next week. A new chapter in a week is not too bad right? 😜 And if the celebration slow down and if I have more time due to that, the best case scenario is that you can expect the 3rd chapter during that every weekend. Perks of having more-hours-that-I-can-count of experience in Photoshop 😎 (Imagine me having all the time in the world and I rushed I'd probably release a chapter every other day lmao)

Lastly, a kind group leader gave me some advice on creating a group (and some other basic stuffs/etiquettes about the scanlation scene) that's because there's some things that you can't do without a group (Like improving the damn description of this manga) and I was advised to create a patreon page too. Btw personally, from the raws, I like where the story is going and I can assure you that you'll like it too if you loved the first chapter. That's all folkes! See you in the upcoming chapters and enjoy the existing chapters!

Group Leader
CHAPTER 2!!!
y19qbuudbgw51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread