Yankee Seito ni Nameraretemasu!

Aggregator gang
template-im-in-danger-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i had a raging boner, but i think i set a world record of fastest time to go limp, cause as soon as i saw bob the builder, dude its like i had no boner to begin with like it legit went numb, still since chapter 1 is already this hot, hopefully the teacher takes the lead in further chapters cause its kinda rapey at the moment but idk

The team always crack me up! Love the credit and behind the scene! I read about your other project too, the hogosha or something aaaaa love it!! I'm looking forward to your next projects! Keep it up! ❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
@bejad007 The same reason why generic looking kiritos have a flock of women chasing after their nuts because they show basic human decency.

Aggregator gang
ah, but if i do the same they call the police... double standards i say!!! /s

Ok ik it's rapey n (judging from this comment section) people dont like tge ml for being scum and the mc for goin along w him (i guess) BUT GODDAMMIT IS THIS HOT!! Like i know that he's forceful but he's hot (not sayin just cause he's hot makes it ok but he's hot ok) and the mc is just so cute with her expressions and all. But most importantly the smut scenes are *do that Italian hand kiss thingie* magnificent. And tbh isnt that all we need from a smut. Uk most smuts are made just for the sake of the smut and not the story, and by the looks of it this certainly seems like it delivers in that department. So just enjoy it for the smut man, there's nothing wrong w that

Users who are viewing this thread