Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - A Hairy Perverted Old Man (The Great Spirit of Earth)

Group Leader
He enters a secluded forest and meets a perverted-looking old man who touches his "rod" for an "upgrade" and disappears.

The plot is weak, but I don't think the author is taking it too seriously anyways which makes me 100% okay with it. I laughed at least.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah find the four great spirits (crystals) and save the day....never heard this story before

Dex-chan lover
Yeah find the four great spirits (crystals) and save the day....never heard this story before

On the contrary, everything has been trying to be so different lately that the typical RPG plot is very refreshing. There is a clear-cut quest instead of him just wandering around. But the gray morality of the factions at play and the shenanigans of a serial-head-patter keeps this interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how it's so convenient for the author to show you someone who knows the answer already, and makes the MC go in a roundabout way to find out when they could just tell him.

Dex-chan lover
So, spirits are "batteries" that make magic possible, humans signing contracts make humans funnel their power to only one person not whole world.
They hunt for spirits and their numbers thinner down, without them world goes in chaos. Basically...

Guess Zero gonna switch sides, yandare Grace and bitchy Amaris gonna hunt him down, not in a good way...

Fed-Kun's army
at first it was funny, but along the way he’s just so loud he’s always screaming never try to listen a bit and uses his brain before he screams

Users who are viewing this thread