Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Don't F*ck With Me!!

Dex-chan lover
So one side is killing off the one living creatures enabling heir way of life because their idiots, and the other side has the knowledge to stop this, but doesn’t spread this because they want to control their way of life and thus all people. Well at the very least no matter what world, peoppe are still shit. Good to know our species never gets better. Can someone wipe us out? Seriously this sounds way too similar to our current situation. Except everyone has the knowledge that trees enable life (oxygen) and they are polluting the earth and using up its resources; they just don’t care. Considering everything I don’t care what side the MC picks. The spirits and world is just screwed as long as humanity is part of the equation (as always). Even if he makes the perfect world, he’ll die eventually, people will forget (or stop caring... actually probably both), and we’ll be right back to square one again. He should totally just go against the spirit liberation army because that guy just has a really punchable face. Like he just has the face of that annoying asshole you always want to punch and you don’t know why.

The liberation army just knows this knowledge but doesn't tell it to anyone. I already feel like their true intention is to monopolize the control of spirits.

Dex-chan lover
Well, their idea is right but execution not entirely good, nobody really hides consequences of this magnitude.

We ban or limit a LOT of things but provide peer reviewed data why we're doing that, it isn't that difficult.
People of that world or just generally royalty are irrational, impulsive and stupid, doubt their message would go through especially since Spirit Liberation Army is considered as "evil" so total control AND information that they're killing sentient creatures is necessary.

Either way, it's obvious that author made Spirit Liberation Army goals faulty or is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread