Yano-kun no Futsuu no Hibi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Friend

Contributor
my god tanaka dog has 100 friends? i wanted to be among his 100 friends, imagine how a conversation between tanaka would be, he is such a funny character. and it still seems that yano is confusing the term of 'dating' and 'friendship', but it's okay, i hope he understands in the future, i forgive you yano-kun! and poor Hashiba, i hope in the future he overcomes this feeling for Yoshida and manages to have a reciprocated love! thanks for the chapter 🤍

Dex-chan lover
Noooo Yano!!! Although I don't think he just thinks of Yoshida as just a friend bc he got jealous and hated being treated like a kid and that's not friend behavior

Fed-Kun's army
Everything was going too smoothly for Yoshida lmao but I just love Yano, I'm so happy for him and to see his growing friendship with Hashiba and Tanaka 🥰. Thank you so much for the new chapter!!

Group Leader
i love how the chapter built up yano's resistance towards another easel accident yet tanaka just crushed it all down, joyfully appearing out of nowhere 😂

Aggregator gang
i love this kid so much ㅠㅠ
the fact that he's cheering on the girl he likes bcos he wants her to be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Users who are viewing this thread