Yaoguai Mingdan

Ok so this all started pretty much in chapter 23
The market for household is bad in China.. I mean really bad.

"The deflation of the bubble began in the summer of 2011, when home prices began to slow or fall in Chinese cities. The end of the property bubble is seen as one of the primary causes for China's declining economic growth in 2012."

1 in every 22 household has residency

@kidc the girl is Su Jiu Er, the nine-tailed fox, using a fully human appearance. Check the first chapters.

The art has gotten so damn good. I download half these pages for the facial expressions alone.

Power Uploader
Well, first time I really enjoyed a manhua. I read this in two days, and I think I'm craving for more. It's not the most special thing, but flashback stories was fascinating for me. I loved that part the most.

I am so sad for the foxy girl, with each life she is always close to him, loves him, but they have never been together, I hope that this time he will choose her.

Aggregator gang
Caek, i have enjoyed this series for a good while. I'll always enjoy any releases you make of it.

Double-page supporter
DAM I thought this was Japanese... Oh well I'll still give it a chance..

Well I hope it's not polygamy. I have yet to see a CN normal Harem

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I stopped reading this so long ago. I checked it a few months back and the fox girl wasn't even in the picture anymore. What's happened since the big fight in the school?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ahhh.. I was wondering why Im so fond of this now but not when it was new.
Apparently, its giving me some Sansheng vibes.
Only that it was in the Male Lead's perspective.
If this was shown from Fox girl's perspective, I'd be bawling tears again every arc.

Pretty good story in my opinion. MC's not that overpowered and just make those moments where he could show-off worth it. When the time comes, his talk-no-jutsu could make me feel some sadness at least (tears sometimes included).

For new guys definitely worth reading.....awesome one.

@tl team: love your work hope to see more chapters of Yaoguai Mingdan in future........humbly request you guys to keep on the outstanding work on Yaoguai Mingdan.....eagerly waiting for many many future releases of this manhua

👏👍😄

woah this manhua is so complex. it's rare to see this level of detail in chinese manhua, that or maybe because i only read those overpowered chinese cultivation manhua.
but for some reason as the story progress i felt a bit bored maybe because how slow the main character to gain superpower ability and always rely on his last resort seal opening to turn the tide of battle. in other word the dude only have one trump card. that or maybe because the other chinese cultivation manhua.
either way there's still many mystery to the story. it seems that I'm stuck in here until the end of this series.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, that island arc was a drag, but now we are back to the good part, the slice of life.

Props to Caek to continue translating this series. Not sure if he stopped permanently, but thanks for those 482 chapters.

May another group pick this series up.

Users who are viewing this thread