Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - For the Third Time, Those Words

Thanks you guys for translating! Sad to see this get cancelled - I would've loved to read this loop especially! Seems interesting to see things play out without a rift between the Heroes.

Dex-chan lover
If the manga covers up to loop 6 (1 - Naofumi assassination, 2 and 3 cleaning the spear through Itsuki/Ren, 4 - Itsuki got axed, 5 - Ren suicide, 6 - spying on Bitch on first day) then why we know what happened to Raphtalia and that there was even loop 12?!?

Thought they're out of source material...

Also, why didn't the author update the LN, any words on that?

Fed-Kun's army
In loop 7 Motoyasu convince both Ren and Itsuki to spy on Naofumi while he was in the inn and they witnessed Myne stealing his stuff and Naofumi bring asleep all night
In WN cause there's no Kyo, Motoyasu immediately kill them in loop 6, then reset to loop 7 just like what you said. But in manga loop 5, Motoyasu believes the every loops connect to the next. Manga loop 6 adapts the content from WN loop 7. I wish Aneko will rewrite it in LN like manga route, but more well explained.

Fed-Kun's army
If the manga covers up to loop 6 (1 - Naofumi assassination, 2 and 3 cleaning the spear through Itsuki/Ren, 4 - Itsuki got axed, 5 - Ren suicide, 6 - spying on Bitch on first day) then why we know what happened to Raphtalia and that there was even loop 12?!?

Thought they're out of source material...

Also, why didn't the author update the LN, any words on that?
the knowledge is from WN which had many events different from LN setting.
like WN loop 5 had barrier creation succeeded and the seven star heroes got selected from the party. Ren and Itsuki died offscreen maybe.
Loop 6 Motoyasu killed Ren and Itsuki cause what they caused in loop 5, then we have loop 7 WN which is loop 6 manga.

We don't know the reason why the author hasn't released the LN ver yet, but we can expect LN will go on like the manga.

The author is kinda tired with writing the same franchise, I guess. They wrote dungeon and TSF things while Shield and Spear haven't had new vol yet.

Double-page supporter
the axe has no mercy
me rn
d90.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame it ended, it was interesting.

Wish we got to see the true Filo. ):

Double-page supporter
No matter how many time, Motoyasu will find and protect Naofumi. Their love transcends space, time, fandom ship war, authorship's dominion, and copyright laws.

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad:It's been a fun ride <-(has never read the source material)

Users who are viewing this thread