Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The False Church of the Four Heroes

Contributor
I guess that was pretty cool, but the highlight for me this chapter was when the knife just kind of snapped on Naofumi's head. That was super dangerous! What if he got some shards in his eyes! Also why would you stab someone in the head like that. Takes a lot more strength to break through a skull than that old guy probably has...

Double-page supporter
Eventually even the Naofumi of this timeline is getting tired of all these cruelties, if they continue so they will discover that Motoyasu is an angel to his comparison.

Double-page supporter
Reminder that in this timeline, raphtalia its pretty likely to be dead by now

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I thought it was only ill-hearted women who were shown as pigs. Not every women except the birds and blondie

Dex-chan lover
Did this just skip a few chapters or something? Wasn't the last chapter about meeting the Fitorial Queen? How did they get to this town?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Sakura is really cute on that cover page and page 27. I love this timeline..... seriously. It's fun and it's wholesome + cute (Sakura is cuter than Raphtalia, fight me), with some of those Shield Hero elements such as Naofumi's deprivation and realization of this world's awfulness.

Dex-chan lover
1. The artists keeps forgetting that naufumi cant take the shield off
2. It this point it was still called "Church of the THREE heroes"
3. they didnt draw sakuras ahoge on page 6
4. He doesnt have airstrike shield its a skill from the rope shield

what even is this

Dex-chan lover
In the first timeline Naofumi kill few people in his traumatic adventures, seeing this chaos I tihnk he need to the opposite that world is plagued with fanatic as*holes or corrupted soldiers and nobles

Users who are viewing this thread