Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@hextri
The tears are probably for Naofumi because of all of the stuff Tact has done to him.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed when Motoyasu blasted the head of of the loli gryphon and completely massacred Tact's harem. I unironically don't hate Motoyasu ever since I've seen this manga.

Dex-chan lover
So that Tact asshole kills the queen and Atlas!? shit i hate him already!

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Mostly Atla and naofumi, but also for the people that died from naofumi's village, also the main story in the ln centre most on rey's feeling when this happen, But I'd guess that motoyasu too got the spear of wrath

Why does dragon and gryphon girl looks normal to Motoyasu? So it's not just filorial girl eh?

Dex-chan lover
YEAH! FKING KILL THAT GUY! I HATE HIM JUST AS MUCH I HATE Gun-Ota's art style

@AbuHajaar
Tact is reincarnated. He restored the firearm. The strength of firearms depends on statistics, so it didn't make a sensation in this world

Is that griffin male because he is not a pig and if he is why he dress like a girl

If this guy was so bad, why didn’t motoyasu’s beast spear instakill him like it did to that beast guy last chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Im+glad+im+not+the+only+one+in+the+comments+_5c268f6b31c5aaf5e7c8c0195346bc61.png

@HDMI1

In the web novel at least, Tact kills the female white tiger sibling and the queen of Melromarc. He is someone that Bitch picked up in her travels as a student at the university in his country. Also, yes, hes reincarnated too.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
[Puts down coffee table reference book] For reference's sake, the guns are either AK-47's or AKMs. AKMs are a lot more common IRL, but the simple thread-protector muzzle device is more indicative of an AK-47 proper. Without a good look at the side of the receiver, it's hard to know further. :3

Users who are viewing this thread