Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Supporter
Kind of interesting how if Malty were to die like that, she would actually be better off from her fate in the canon storyline

Dex-chan lover
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i didn't think we'd lose that timeline after so much progress

but i guess there was no firo, so we had to start over

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that bitch getting roasted like that by the spear hero was satisfying AF!

Dex-chan lover
Don’t forget that Raphtalia was left to rot in her jail cell in that timeline.

Ah. After this chapter, I don’t know how the future unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

the pope was dead, bitch was dead, Takt was dead, trash was broken, everything was great.
Why the world must have been reset ?!

Poor guys, they worked so hard and achieved so much but it was all in vein now 😭 This is such a perfect timeline too, if only the bow hero could use some of his little to none braincells, none of this would happen 😒

Dex-chan lover
This manga is surprisingly good despite the spear hero being completely insane, it's also taken a rather serious turn and I hope they save Raphtalia and Filo gets born.

Contributor
Aw that was actually kind of sad. It is a good thing Motoyasu is insane, cause if he cared just a little bit less for Filo and a just a little bit more for the other relationships around him, having to reset his relationships with the humans (and birds) around him every time would actually drive him to a different kind of insanity

Also, good use of a two page spread. That is a smile we never got to see in the original, and a smile I want to be created again. And maybe it is the spirit of Valentine's day, but thinking back on it, I guess I kind of one-sided shipped the two in this timeline. But that Naofumi is dead now, so it doesn't matter

Double-page supporter
Kill the king, the daughter and the whole military. They can't do anything if they're dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify
Heh, you're right him being insane is way better then him being like he was at the start of "Rising of the shield hero".

Again... this is rare... how come a spin-off has a better story from the original?

Contributor
@Siikalahna That is like... exactly what he was warned not to do. There was a whole half a page dedicated to telling him not to do that

Users who are viewing this thread