Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
Read up to chapter 3, here's a

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SHONEN-AI TAG-

I see it differently from most of you guys. Like the main mc change and the current mc sucks. Ya I don't see that. I just see a redo of the original and just fucking up those inhumane fucks and they are powerless to do anything. This manga fits in my books

I don't know if this a mistranslation or Naofumi actually said this but in chapter 33 page 10 Naofumi calls Keel him even though he knows that she a girl.

Aggregator gang
Raphtalia probably died in this timeline. Naofumi barely saved her from illness when he picked her up.

Oh my gosh!! There was so many times that this was going to be a bl from the literal beginning till now! But to be honest it's being less a bl and I lil bit more action in it now.

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan
It's a spin off taking place much later in the main series [light novel post book 20, the main series manga is not even 1/2 way there]
Here Motoyasu takes a mortal wound and loops back to day of summoning and every time a cardinal hero dies he loops

Dex-chan lover
Anyway because I'm an anime-only, I've been wondering
whether Keel is a character that exists in the original timeline, later on in the story?

Dex-chan lover
someone in r/Manga asked "if you were in an anime, where it would be and why?"

so i pick this manga

in case you can't access reddit, i'll copy my answer here

WAIT! this manga sub! so i'll pick a manga instead

https://mangadex.org/title/22550/yari-no-yuusha-no-yarinaoshi

i will took Motoyasu(Spear Hero) place and i will meet Filo-tan less that 10 chapters

first, i f***ing let Naofumi(Shield hero) through same suffering, except i will avoid bitch thus Itsuki(Bow Hero) take the role as her underling, while i take neutral Role like Ren(Sword Hero).

short timeskip, Naofumi will have Filo-tan at his side, and that's when i should side with him, i will using my knowledge from future to assist him stopping bitch and that pope rebellion.

at some point Naofumi would suspect me, and that's where i say "The truth is, I COME FROM FUTURE, i already see your suffering before, i really am sorry to let you pass trough it, i must do that to avoid "unwanted" change to timeline".

and.... because i nice and obeying to Naofumi, Filo-tan eventually would like me too, thus i reach the goal of this spin-off.

imagine i write the whole text but you know nothing about the manga

It's feels to me like Naofumi lost his charm, I mean I always believe that even though the case of persecution didn't happen, deep down in his heart Naofumi is always logical, cunning, and merciless person, but this manga portrayed Naofumi as completely Naive Pushover, I don't mean to say it was wrong, it's just this Naofumi doesn't suit my taste as Original Naofumi is

It could be cool, but it's to much denaturalized, the character's way being are way too different. They look false face to the real ones from the real artwork

Users who are viewing this thread