Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

Group Leader
is there gonna be a timeline where he realizes firo was and is a
filorial?

@Roiisu
nowhere to be found... yet, hopefully

@Another_Astartes I'm seriously wondering why he hasn't gone to save Eclair... Homegirl is going to be locked up for months until the Queen comes back... :<

In case anyones wondering when the next chapter is gonna come out, LHTranslations dropped the series.

Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit?ts=5efa05f7#gid=0
I cant find any info, however, on why they dropped the series as it seems like they havent made an announcement about it.

Ofc theres always the chance I can't read and missed comething super obvious.

I clear anyone mind from thinking that raphtalia would die that wrong there someone from the village buying all the slaves since raphtalia was not brought that means the cost of the slaves from her village is not that meaning that all slave probably live happy lives now.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I gotta say, this is so wrong. This should not exist if the main story is still running.

If you want to read this make sure you finish the Shield Hero web novel first because there are tons of spoilers in this manga

The people that are transitioning the noncannon spinoff mangas are going to doing The main manga and this spinoff manga so it should come out sooner.

I'll be honest but the artist really has a talent for drawing women with pig faces... Does he have experience?

butterfly effect

also hating the spear hero is more or less an requirement to enjoy the shieldhero ^^
and while i am not hating on him anymore (finished the novel already so no point)
i still think that his charackter design is seriously missing braincells

Dex-chan lover
@1eyeking i will not blame anyone for rate this as trash,
i mean, the MC from main manga(aka Naofumi) lost 99.9% of his personality, and the story focused on a simp with few screw loose.
seriously, it's like Goblin slayer without obession to kill goblins, Luffy without desire of adventure, and Asta without magic to not give up

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry guys i just can't read a manga about this guy. I don't dislike him as much much like other two heroes because this guy was just fool level stupid but i still do

@ryouhira I mean I disagree with your point because I read the web novel and a lot of the problems you have fixed and The point is to found filo but I can agree with you it has those problems in the story right now but this loop fixes it by the end and Naofumi as the new he grows a lot in the next loop but that loop is the longest.

Users who are viewing this thread