Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Your brother married a loli and there's a loli here that provoked a strange reaction from the dragons.... Nah probably not related. Also uncultured siblings, don't understand that marrying a loli is the best future for any man.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the anime doesn’t turn out like Saving 80000 Coins in Another World, where they removed all the gore and death to focus on the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

The big brother seems like a kind and funny person. See how all the dragons react, maybe he suspects she has some kind of relationship with the ML.

I still wonder why all the dragons looked disgusted at her. Maybe because she is the dragon's bride, therefore that insults their pride?
Jealousy, maybe? :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Been so long since the last release, it is nice that it was a review chapter.

Thanks for the update. I'll likely read it all again as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Great! Thank you for the new chapter!

This manga delivers in weirdest ways. :pacman:

Exciting announcements!
Thanks for your hard work, and letting us know (I usually don't find out about anime adaptations until after- sometimes I find out when cosplayers start popping up for what I thought was manga-only 😅)

The lowered rank dragon struck out of fear, the stronger (and smarter) dragon shit their pants and fled :kek:

Isn't that a wyvern?
image.png

Dex-chan lover
So... I see this isn't really "back," per se...

This arc is stupid, and I wish it would conclude with some nice torture and eventual execution of piece of shit Oji-san. Quickly.

But I guess I won't know, because nobody is translating it!

Thanks for the work, and I hope somebody is willing to pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread