Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!

It's great to see that almost all character interactions are as awkward and hilarious as always. This manga was dearly missed.

While I don't have any high hopes for good anime adaptations, I will check it out once it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

The big brother seems like a kind and funny person. See how all the dragons react, maybe he suspects she has some kind of relationship with the ML.

I still wonder why all the dragons looked disgusted at her. Maybe because she is the dragon's bride, therefore that insults their pride?

Dex-chan lover
Now that this series is being adapted into anime somehow i can imagine the older brother being voiced by Ishida Akira, the same va as Katsura from Gintama

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Been waiting for this one to get more translations!

Aggregator gang
Wow anime adaptation! This series is really going places. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I can kinda hear Shamiko as Jill but you have to account for the adult version of her in flashbacks too. Certainly does need a VA who can do loli so I put forth Hidaka Rina who basically specializes in that but also does the rare cool older girl voice.

Now that this series is being adapted into anime somehow i can imagine the older brother being voiced by Ishida Akira, the same va as Katsura from Gintama
Actually have contrasting idea about that. Have Zura voice Hadith instead stretch those silly poetic declarations. Get Tosshi on the big bro. Big sis is obviously going to be Hikasa Youko.

Users who are viewing this thread