Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
He's so cute but he could've been younger why did he have to be an adult christ

Ezk

He's so cute! i've decided to marry him! protecc him at all costs!
So for some reason he needs a wife, and because he is called a monster he didn't think he would get one ever. And he doesn't want a real marriage for now.
Please don't call him a p*do cuz it's obvious that is not happening here. He doesn't see the girl as a woman, just as a means to an end. He even said that he's happy with just a marriage in form.

Double-page supporter
Hurl... the boat... Alrighty. Looking forward to seeing how that looks. I like this so far, but that statement just made me giggle.

My favorite thing about this series is Jill just says what everyone is thinking 😂 Thank you for the chapter!

They're both so cute and pure! I love this manga! Too bad we only get a new chapter every 2 months. ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Christ, what vile thottery did he get saddled with in the other timeline to mindbreak like that? That was isekai edgelord level of “betrayed to insanity”.

Also they never said why he has little girl clothes on his ship...

Edit: Page 43 is such a “female lead falls in love first” flag

Dex-chan lover
maybe the whole dragon god thing comes with some real fucking bad mental deterioration
though thinking of how shitty the prince was it could have totally been something the royal family did.

"...Wait, hold up, is this dude a pedo? Did I gun goof?": The Chapter

Dang
Just what happened on that 6 years later to snap him out of this virgin lover boy?

Ahh thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
I thought she lost her badass-ness when she turned back in time. But nope, she’s gonna throw a fucking ship.

Users who are viewing this thread