Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Omg he turned out to be a cutie I’m so excited for the way this’ll progress 🥺😳

wait, the next chapter will be released NOVEMBER?!
That's a long wait...

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy The age-gap reason will be revealed by the end of Arc 1, which the manga is still in.
Let's just say it's protection against powerful magic reasons.

@LuminousAzael It gets explained in a sidestory arc taking place in the 1st timeline. Author wrote it after completing WN Arc 1.

@arialee40 I think it means next chapter comes out in the November issue, which releases in October.

OK this turned out to be more wholesome than I expected. Yea she's 10 but he's not looking for a physical relationship right now. Plus it seems he prefers not to have an age gap but he's willing to settle with 9 years considering how big age gaps can be in noble marriages. Given her real mental age and his naivety, this isn't as creepy as I thought.

"You're just upset that you've been dumped" Lmao, how this sassy cutie boy will try to murder everyone in 6 years? I suspect something fishy happened or this shitty prince did something dirty to him and that's why he was so angry (he also said something before attacking about doing the same they did to him, so yeah, I think there must be something we don't know about).

Awww, adorable, I'm so glad they set healthy boundaries from the start and talked about the only weird aspect of their relationship: their age gap. He seems more attached to the big amount of her magic (as if was the 1st requisite to marry anyone) and the possibility of having a happy life than anything else, which I think it's wholesome because he's not thinking in any weird/sick sh1t and that will allow both of them to grow at their own piece without dirty/uncomfortable situations. They also seem to be compatible with each other, both strong and smart, so I guess their relationship can be something pretty cute in the future. >u<

Ps. I really hope we'll see that, at the first glance of weird sh*t I'm done, haha. xd

Tysm for the chapter. 😻💜

The age gap is on thin ice but our ML is currently a naive bean, and our FL has most of the braincells so I guess I can deal with it.

Oh my gosh they addressed the age gap. So it seems its going to be a... Long engagement with him having no clue or desire for romance until she's older. Not ideal, but I suppose I can keep reading... For now. Seriously though why 10?! What purpose does her being young serve? This would have all worked just as well going from 22 to 16 without being alienating as fuck! This is still thin ice... Im hoping she will get her actual body back some how? Please?

Dmn i like her protecting your man from danger i like it~~ the age gap tho...😂😂 its ok i guess if they got married when she is like 16 or 18

But guys in her past life she is 16 so her mental age is 16 but her body is 10 does it pass the age gap with Mr.Emperor 19 yrs?

And more please!!♡♡♡

I find this fine because ML doesn't sexualize FL and is pretty pure and innocent (maiden-ish some more) about the whole relationship thing (and even got embarrassed and shocked by FL's words about the "making an heir" part), so I guess a bride/wife to him is like "Finally I get to have a (human) family that loves me and cherish me that is not Rave" in his seemingly naive mind. He treated her with enough respect and care too. Pedo is after specified sexual feelings toward minors after all, and he doesn't exhibit that "interest" in his behaviours and actions (so far). They are only at engagement stage now, which is pretty common to even have people engaged before they were kids or even born in ancient societies with nobility system, they are also keeping everything pretty pure and innocent in agreement. The Prince on the other hand though, which is canonically incestuous...... But then royalty siblings/cousins in sexual relationships aren't unheard of in medieval/ancient societies too, Game of Throne also has had that depicted, so there's that. In context, it's not a really deal-breaking conceptual display for the story to be so "controversial yet brave".

Anyway, it's kinda funny how FL is thrown into the whole confusing messes right after she travelled back in time lmao. Usually, time-travelling fantasy would give the MC some time like a few days/months before the turning point event to reorganize thoughts and stuff. Rave is pretty cute, sassy and witty too, especially "I heard, I heard. About what a mess both you and the little miss are" with a casually deadpan face.

Dex-chan lover
@PaperSun
There are more plot-related reasons for the age gap that will be revealed towards the end of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know how long jill was fighting for? if she was in battlefields for all 6 of those years that's rough, little over a third of her life spent fighting and then dying cause fiancee had to go full sweet home Alabama

Dex-chan lover
"ideal age"

Such a cultured men

26-ff037750df87b35131d6ea20689e32cd3274bca896f01a1121e543fb485ba150.jpg

Dex-chan lover
okay, he went from "calling the imperial magic police" to " on thin fucking ice" right now

Fed-Kun's army
Hurl the boat?! That is definitely not something I expected.

Thanks for the chapter

Lolol this is more funny visually
And i think he's still under 20 so he's not that old. But sometimes it's like she gained one big child. She's definitely the adult in this story.
Anyways, I can't wait to see her do some action!

Users who are viewing this thread