Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@fuyukaisenpai @zz2000
Both pf You been reading the novel right ? If so.... could you be so kind as to tell me:
who is lady sofia? Like is Hades in love with her? Or does he really like Jill? I wanna know🥺. Cuz I read in some spoilers that being a cinnamon roll is all an act and that he just wanted to marry Jill so he could marry Sofia as his queen/second wife....

Dex-chan lover
@AryaWolfgar
From what I recall, Sofia's the daughter of the noble who governs this port city in Rave, which is where LN Vol 1/WN Arc 1's story takes place. Although Sofia's been crushing on Hades, he's only seen her as a platonic friend. But he does care for her, esp. since her dad's a scheming scumbag who treats her as a pawn in his power games.

I NEED Mooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(Also technically shes mentally within your preferred age gap, so... yay for you... I guess?)

@oorangejooz she is 16 years old but physically is 10. Remember that she has experience that she shouldn't have on her age xD.

For what I see, he was hurt badly, emotionally speaking, and probably got to do with a high noble or someone that gained or got power in the city close to the kingdom our MC belongs. He pretty much reacted to that betrayed and probably got a crushed on our MC later in the future and is the reason why he stopped the attack when he came back to his senses. He said something, but the author didn't let us, the readers, hear what he said before he left the battlefield.

Hades don't see the age gap a bad thing because he got a good experience with his parents. He said he preferred someone close to his age but it is find that he is getting a younger fiancé if they get to love him [again because his parents got a good relationship. He can make exceptions. This is why he thought she was serious and he is a noob in love lol]. I hope she gets to connect the dots because with that assumption and the way he appears to behave, she can helped him and in return he can help her to have a happy ending and actually get love each other.

@PaperSun idk if u were paying attention but she’s ten bc that’s when everything started. she avoided it all bc she didn’t get proposed to by the prince; as breaking off the engagement would’ve been extremely difficult. she went back in time to the exact day it happened, minutes before he proposed, and she was ten at the time.

"AYE YO! You virgin lover boy emperor-" LMAOOOOOOOOOO 🤣
Thank you for scanlating this. This is gold *chefs kiss*

Dex-chan lover
They won't get physical till she becomes adult. Early engagements were the norm back then. Even the prince who was supposed to propose her is only 2 years younger than the emperor

Dex-chan lover
I want to tell everyone that thinks this is a pedo story to please stick with it as there is actually a good reason. For anyone that can't wait, I'll delve deep into spoilers so this also serves as a forewarning:

I'm warning you, these are pretty deep spoilers

Are you really sure?

OKAY HERE WE GO~!

According to Kratos legend, the Goddess of Kratos obtained her power at age 14, and in accordance to that legend, the goddess can take control of ANY woman aged 14 and up. Sofie, a girl that is kinda close to the emperor as a friend was possessed by the goddess and went on a rampage. Now the main plan of the goddess is literally torment and torture him by removing anyone and everyone important to him so that she's the only one left and so he'd accept her love. As seen in the 2 arcs that are out, the goddess's machinations are pretty horrible. Hades has to burn a town, and murder and entire aristocrat family because of the goddess's plans. In the next arc, its heavily implied that he wipes out the rest of his family via execution because 300 years ago, someone that wasn't part of the royal family was made head so most of the main branch of the modern royal family doesn't have royal blood (Hades being the true successor). This is why Hades is a murderous destroyer 6 years from now.

Here comes Jill. Jill being 10 years old at this point means she's currently out of the grasp of the goddess's powers. Jill also surmises that she has 4 years to first protect Hades' happiness, and to shatter the plans of the goddess. Now, I'm going to gush about how badass Jill is. We all know she's going to throw ship, but she later faces off the goddess in her Spear form, as in, being a literal spear. Jill grabs the spear, and snaps it in two, and throws them back to the Kratos kingdom. To the howling laughter of Rave. Now Hades doesn't actually see Jill sexually at all. In fact once the goddess is gotten rid of, he's perfectly content with waiting for her to grow before anything happens. The underage thing is really because he's really traumatized by the goddess. So yeah, the age thing is actually a plot point and nothing cringy happens. In fact everything is nice because Hades is revealed to have the personality of a house husband, and if anything, Jill will be the breadwinner in any family function between the two.

Contributor
Missed this one, glad i pick this up, not much into shoujo but like age gap stories. <3

So long as nothing happens physically until she's older. I don't really mind the age gap. Seeing as my parents are 10 yrs apart, they met at 20 and 30.

Users who are viewing this thread