Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu

She was a child before she transmigrated into her even younger self and she's being romantically pursued by an adult towards her 10 year old body. This is a manga aimed at young women with impressionable minds so it would have been smarter and easy to adjust their ages to acceptable ones according to modern standards. The novel at least goes from kinda disturbing to very disturbing.

It's very easy to stop reading if you don't like the context of this story instead of flooding the comments with unnecessary hate. Thank you for translating this! I'm excited to see how everything unfolds from here.

next time I will try to challenge myself, when reading this, each time I laugh at a joke, I have to paint my face with non-permanent marker. I understand why people would want to translate this story. thank you to the group.

LMAO this one is a really funny read. I like male lead and female lead...but fr the FL needs to
ask the emperor what's so important about age 14!! I have a feeling it has something to do with him calling her "bait"...also EW that other prince is so nasty...I'm wondering if his sister even consented to sleeping with him or if he forced himself on her 😭

Lmao, i died (almost) laughing at the foodie panels. I love MC, the emperor, his chubby dragon, the love rival, and the MC's knights. They're cute.

More please and thank you

Contributor
More unique than the average villainess reincarnation story, pick it up if your into this stuff I guess

Fed-Kun's army
Okay it’s starting to get good. But why break next issue goddamn.

@ispcizero3rd The novel is two volumes and ongoing... and the WN is over 104 chapters and ongoing lol

Everything regarding the prince just gets worse and worse. Like, his sister is ill.
She was also 14 and he was 21 when the MC caught them having an intimate relationship. Did the sister even consent to this? So wrong. =/

It also seems this is the same author/artist for I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss. I liked the story but the ending seemed very abrupt. I assume it got cancelled. I see a lot of similarities to this story.

Users who are viewing this thread