Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 42.2

Supporter
shikimori-shikimoris-not-just-cute.gif

This outta be fun.​

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we got a new chapter. I hope they are unrestrained when dealing with that noble and the assassins he sent.

Whatever happens, I hope it isn't a 50 chapter tournament arc...
Nah, the ln is actually very short with only 9 volumes so the plot goes rather quick.

Dex-chan lover
I love the casual moment where the hero considers asking the "big bad" for help
edit: self proclaimed hero appointed by the king.... isn't that the exact opposite of self proclaimed lol

Dex-chan lover
By currently know yep, but the real thing is
there was never a guy, it was always lufasu
come on man- major spoilers? this isn't even touched for like 4 books after this

Dex-chan lover
this word from author about what happen in next few chapter

Author’s Notes​

Even though Ruphas wasn’t moving this time…Debris, why?

Death Flag: “Oh, what a handsome guy! Let me entangle him!”
Debris: “!?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
By currently know yep, but the real thing is
there was never a guy, it was always lufasu
I thought
the guy who was isekaied at the beginning mixed with Lufasu. But I guess there might be a bit more to that because of what happened in the Benet fight.

Dex-chan lover
I thought
the guy who was isekaied at the beginning mixed with Lufasu. But I guess there might be a bit more to that because of what happened in the Benet fight.
uhh do you really want some spoiler ?
like ixsaz said, there never a "guy" or some by people called "MC Lufasu" since both of them is Lufasu, She by some shenigan and Dina ability conveniently forgot some part and made another persona, to fool the godess

Dex-chan lover
If this hero wasn’t allied with Lufasu, it would be like following the typical hero and true mc in “So I’m a Spider? Do what?” It gets more boring, once we know Lufasu will solve his current dilemma.

I dunno, I feel like they're giving him more focus to show that he can grow to at least face his problems, and not just have Lufasu solve everything.

Dex-chan lover
I went and look at the raw.
It seems that the bad guy's power was a ring that can stop time. The hero party found where the bad guy kept the abducted women. Virgo can fight in the time stop but the bad guy's minion held the hero at blade point. And before things get worst Lufasu arrived.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Lufasu tortures that little shit horrifically. I am so fucking tired of authors that create absolute scumbag villains that are bland one dimensional shits like him and don't absolutely torture them as punishment
Lufasu doesn't care that much, the problem is her servants tend to overreact when a little shit try to look down on their master...

Users who are viewing this thread