Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - One Hit

Haha, couldn't have said it any better! Shut Up! Next, it is interesting to think that this current world was being influenced by the people of another world in the form of a game.

Double-page supporter
Her facing the seven Luminaries I feel like a University Chancellor facing rowdy kindergarteners. & her twelve Stars are like middleschoolers, if not highschoolers. & the heroes? Misguided student body members who ganged up to defeat a 'corrupt' Chancellor with the help of the local police lolol. But then a Yakuza boss, the Demon Lord immediately took over the whole university town as soon as she was banished from her reigning position. Not even the police aka the traitorous humans can take back whatever town system they've broken.

That said, Aries is exactly like Atisse from the manhwa SURVIVAL STORY OF A SWORD KING IN A FANTASY WORLD.
He's a dragon who goes around in his trap-ish human form (he once disguised himself as a super sexy-cute megane-chan & many of us readers fell in love with him, got confused & got heartbroken at the same time lolol fun times).
I give that manhwa a sparkling recommendation, to whoever of you hasn't got the chance to read it yet.

Group Leader
how did no one notice the one punch man reference at page 30??

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda disappointed that it was going the typical manga route of anthropomorphizing every single drahon/animal/monster/golem/rock with a human form as a cute or sexy woman. I would rather Aries be kept as a creature. But I guess a femboy is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread