Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Recovery

Whelp, combined with the far too obvious silhouette from a few chapters ago when she killed that mob of a demon, I'm about 90% certain that Diina was never a thing and is instead capable of altering the memory of anybody and anything to include her in some vague fashion in their past. So she's in fact an entirely new addition to our MC's party, rather than having been around 200 years ago.

Okay, so , Libra's level is 910 and Lufasu's is 1,000. Libra's skill, Brachium, has an ignore defense feature and does almost 100,000 damage to an entire party. Lufasu would only need to be hit 4 times to die. Even though libra is close is levels to Lufasu, that skill seems to have no limits. That skill is like having an arsenal of missiles that can be instantly launched. One skill is enough to destroy the entire world, single-handedly.

The only limit is that it needs a twenty-four hour period to be used again.

I think Diina is the other human and the one who killed that demon. The author even had her be the only character that Lufasu didn't fully look at the character sheet of.

@AcKyuubi
Yes, but even a single golem having it is insane. I mean to enemies on the same level it would only take a few hits at most to kill, and because the skill can ignore defenses there is no way to win against such an enemy even if you are a higher level.

Group Leader
“Your gender is conflicting with your looks, as always” hahahaha holy sh*t I love this manga

Dex-chan lover
@AcKyuubi
Yes, but even a single golem having it is insane. I mean to enemies on the same level it would only take a few hits at most to kill, and because the skill can ignore defenses there is no way to win against such an enemy even if you are a higher level.
It having a 24 hour cooldown means that if it takes more than one use to kill an enemy, it is not really very useful against that enemy. They would just kill the golem after the first use.

Wild speculation ahead, possibly spoilers?

OK, Diina is definitely evil. Two chapters ago she secretly went back to kill Mars and she calls him a "pitiful NPC" (she knows about the game world?!) while spouting off about some sort of plan she is orchestrating. Now she reveals her deceitfulness and the ability to manipulate memories. Why do you think the golems attacked her in the tomb? Why do you think no one remembers her at first? Why is everyone's memory of her just a cardboard cutout in the background? The fact Libra and the golems don't recognize her is most damning. They are artificial lifeforms, they have perfect memories and aren't effected by illusions. Libra doesn't remember Diina because Diina wasn't there. She has isn't who she says she is and has faked her way into Lufasu's party using memory manipulation.

Question is, what's her motive? Is she a player, a god, a disgruntled NPC? The demon king? What was she really doing in Lufasu's castle when Lufasu returned? Diina must be trying to get Lufasu to recollect her military might so that she can achieve some sort of goal, but what?

I feel like she is either an NPC that became self-aware of the game world and is trying to enact revenge against the players for the war and destruction they caused OR she could just be the demon king in disguise, trying to collect the power of the former "absolute ruler" in order to overturn the balance between the demons and the humans. The demon king route seems more likely, since she has a pretty OP skillset: teleportation, memory manipulation, whatever skill she used to headshot Mars, and probably many more she has yet to reveal.
Shrewd of you to catch on.

Users who are viewing this thread