Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - King's Order

Banned
I can't even understand half of what is going on in this chapter. The translation is all sorts of messed up.
Why was Diina alone? Who were dead? Why would they obviously lose and to whom? What is all this "they" and "that" horseshit? Who or what is this referring to? It is insane to just throw around vague pronouns without any sort of context over and over again! Is that really how the Japanese is? Just obtuse references to something and someone unspecified?

Double-page supporter
AHH HAA HAAA THEY SUMMONED KIRITO LOL. SAO WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

@SotiCoto
Basically the level 1,000 players fought the level 1,000 demon NPCs and they all wiped each other out. Everyone from The World died and only this test player is left. He or she isn't good at the game so she/he turned into a spy and infiltrated the demons forces. She went a little insane and just tried to get MC to fight the demons as a form of revenge against the demons that killed all the humans from The World.

Group Leader
Here, for that cringey last page
hcBNLDp.gif

@Tonikill1 pretty sure this is for real, and the system is really just classes that have an aptitude for other stuff, demons are just basically a tool of the goddess to have mana, I forgot the rest but apparently 200 years ago lufasu was "killed" by the 7 heroes who were being controlled and buffed by the goddess who wanted her gone, and the new guy who got isekai'd as her is there to keep her from stopping the goddess, basically meaning he doesn't know how to use lufasu's power along with not having an actual knowledge of what was going on

Aggregator gang
@bruhclone then what was the reason for Diina's actions? I don't really get it when she was explaining. Could you do a recap of what she said?

@Tonikill1 dont really remember, don't really wanna reread either, could you specify what actions. if you mean why she was pretending to be lufasu's advisor, she wanted to make lufasu her servant or something

Users who are viewing this thread