Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Arrival

@GrimGriefer lol, as a gamer I can sympathize with this

I am starting to think that the king is retarded b/c she clearly stated that she wanted to explore the world

(please note I know that (almost) every king that Sumon's a hero is retarded or just plain stupid)

Aggregator gang
Remember to use False Swipe to reduce their HP to 1 before you throw a Pokeball, and use Spore to make them sleep first for best results.

If there is ever an anime of this manga/LN, this chapter should be the first few minutes of episode 1 just to troll the audience into believing this is just another generic isekai story only to start with the actual chapter 1 after the OP or something.

Double-page supporter
@OJAVIX I doubt they would do that. Speaking from personal experience, the show rating would drop if they play it like that since a huge portion of the otaku group are very petty and can't take jokes.

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel

I'm pretty sure it's pretty normal reaction. If you start a show with a bad chapter, of course people would assume it was bad. Not to mention, only people with prior reading experience are able to take the joke. . in other words. It would become a joke. . just in another meaning.

Oh dear hero, you were supposed to leave through sewers and explore the world and then return to capital to trigger this event. 😗

So basically, both the final, and the hidden boss come right at you as soon as you pass the tutorial. Poor guy got summoned to an SSS world

Group Leader
Huh, lol. This newly summoned hero is better than I thought. Gave me a good giggle at least.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter started looking really godam bog standard. But you know, thinking back on it, it went out of its way to introduce him as a generic ass guy. Then his allies. Then his reactions. This poor guy. I feel really bad for him.
Considering his reactions, one of two possibilities come to mind. A, he's legit from the real world and isn't a gamer, as such, has no idea about the world he was transported to... More likely B, he came from a fanfic or novelization when Isekai became the trope in the real world.

Dex-chan lover
must be a SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS world... so if he had to fight them he would die in less than 0.0000000000001 secs.
... tutorial has a major bug then...

Users who are viewing this thread