Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

she will posses her adopted grandchild from time to time and fulfill her duties

Small spoiler, everyone in the 12 Heavenly Stars is a huge muscle brained idiot, except Parthenos iirc. Also, does everyone just forget that Dina can manipulate memories and perceptions?

Aggregator gang
This is a convoluted Overlord parody that isn't aware that it's a parody.

Group Leader
Author could've fitted the overlord getting reincarnated with truck-kun gag

Dex-chan lover
So Lufasu ordered Parthenos to protect her home town *thinking emoji*

Fed-Kun's army
Diina said herself that she is able to manipulate perception of herself to the mc so the mc doesn't doubt her. This is probably the reason why the MC seems to be really dense about the whole situation. Judging by how the story is going I am certain that her being a test player is a lie. Someone mentioned before that her name could be associated with the German word diener (with the pronunciation sounding like diina especially if pronounced by a Japanese speaker) which translates to servant. I would hazard a guess and say she is the goddesses servant and the goddess merely created the goddess scenario for her own amusement.

Diina has proven time and time again that she cannot be trusted and she is highly manipulative and very calculative. With everything coming together I also believe the isekai'd "hero" is also just an NPC who has been given memories to make him think he comes from another world to add flavor text to the world, the words of the demon king seems to support this notion. I don't think it's a good idea for the MC to gather the 12 zodiacs as I suspect they can and will be manipulated into trying to kill the MC just like the 7 heroes before. Being unable to manipulate the memories of the golem from before can also be an elaborate lie to make the MC and by extension the audience believe that they are immune to the effects of memory manipulation. There is also the possibility that the MC is also herself an NPC but was given the memories of the "player" when he accepted the "goddess scenario" in the first chapter and the MC's memories was being manipulated from the very start.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to use a spoiler tag for speculation as I might very well be correct in my assumption.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the manga tell a lot of story just in a single chapter. I really appreciate the artist, who able to retain so many elements of the story with a limited pages.

Lufasu didn't ask her to preserve the town, but another thing

Double-page supporter
Yeah I'm with the others I don't trust Venus/Diina at all. And I like the theory that Lufasa isn't suspicious is because Venus is manipulating her mind.

Contributor
Wouldn't surprise me if player Diina/Venus was in league with the goddess Alovenus all along.
Bonus points if she were actually the goddess herself playing both sides to keep everyone dancing in the palm of her hand to the tune of her scenario.

Power Uploader
WTF? Did she just try to use Truck-kun to reverse-isekai the Demon Lord? What kinda 4th wall breaking story is this!!???

@Allexio

Well. . . . since you're not gonna read anymore. SUPER SPOILERS. (WARNING, do NOT READ the spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled)

From what I heard, Diina is only a double agent. She's the one responsible for the creation of the Main Character, she bent the rules against her orders and everything she does has to have a plausible betray the MC angle because her actual boss and source of powers (Not a spoiler, it's not the Demon Lord) really REALLY hates the Main character.

Okay! It's a game! Yes! BUT FUCK I HATE those pricks that left her mom and daughter in the shed!! Agree with the minions. Destroy the town!

Dex-chan lover
I really love Tanaka. The juxtaposition of these powerful beings in fantasy type setting driving around in a camping van makes me chuckle.

this chapter put a seriously bad taste in my mouth, dropped for dragging the story in such a boring a cliche way.

It repeatedly shows that Diina is super sketch, and then just leaves it as is. Summary of manga so far:
1. Isekai!
2. Diina comic relief x3
2. Hey look its a trap
3. Diina is lying and brainwashing everyone. I guess the golems' programming just 'forgot' about her existence. Seems legit
4. Goat man cries
5. Diina attempts to nuke an entire city of people. Result: "I totally want this dangerous girl beta tester of unknown age and origin as my advisor!" - mc
6. Diina drags mc away just as critical information is about to be revealed, mc makes no move to retrieve information because what is a manga without "intrigue" and buildup amirite

So at this point mc just lets Diina do whatever she wants even though it severely impedes knowing things such as "why is the demon lord attacking" or "why have I isekai'd here" because she's "helpful". Is mc constantly being brainwashed by the goddess? Is he/she just naturally passive af and doesn't care about these things? There is a limit to suspension of disbelief.

Users who are viewing this thread