Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1
Oh she knows Diina is at least 50% traitor. But because she is sometimes useful to her (gives her info about some things that MC does not understand/"remember"/knows) MC keeps her around. The MC also thinks it is interesting to keep a potential backstabber around since it is a common trope (basically read ch 16, page 11 and page 12).

@m4ng4
Read ch 16. Though how much of it you want to believe is the truth is up to you, since Diina is known to be not entirely truthful with her explanations.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who Diina is or who she works for really.
Would not suprise me if she works for the Goddess.

I feel like all those "Diina = bad" are falling for a red herring. She obviously has her own agenda but she is also not a hostile (according to her at least) for real. From what I get from WNch40, I would say she wants MC to unite the world.

Also WN (Ch45) has a bit more on Demon King and Diina scene for this chapter.

Edit: Speaking of WN, the fan translation is finally ahead of the manga if people want to read.

Dex-chan lover
T A N A K A!

Imagine that Demon Lord get Isekai'd to our world and genderbent.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone didn't know by now, Venus is the "star" associated with Lucifer.

It looks pretty clear to me that Diina is at MC's side, even though she is still hiding things.

Group Leader
This whole diina character just really pisses me off. This is where I drop this series. Thanks for the chapters till now.

Aggregator gang
i think that as he gains more of the memory of the character of the story world, he may gain the true power of the character described in story. but then as the person from earth, he may gain even more power as he is not bound by the goddess and has his own will.

Yea... at this point in the story, my level of confusion is over 9000. I don't know if this manga is even worth the read anymore. Sad too cause I had so much hope for this series. Think I'll just give this a break for like another 20 chapters to see if anything's changed. Till then my fellow men and women of culture!

Dex-chan lover
@desaurido :
What's makes you sure that Diina is on the MC's side? Is it when she prevented the MC to listen to highly important informations about the world and the goddess? Or when she hide previous informations? Or when she attacked MC?

And it really bother me that the MC doesn't question Diina about this move (and doesn't reprimend the robot for closing the discutions).
It was more than obvious that the demon lord wasn't aggressive toward MC.
The explanation "we attacked him to save you" just doesn't work.

The follower's idiocy and the MC being slow is bothersome, but Diina is the worse of all.

@Clad95150
Demon Lord was pretty aggressive toward MC though. The fight was so aggressive that the whole world literally feels it.

Rather than getting risky information from him, why not take her to Parthenos who is more trustworthy, safer and could give her a similar info?

Diina's goal isn't information blocking at least.

Users who are viewing this thread