Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Festival

Why would the demon reveal himself right away instead of just plotting against them without their knowledge ? Are they that dumb or am I missing something ?

I wish the author stop introducing so many different characters, like srsly

Once again, they can't keep names consistent. Either they doing it totally deliberately for whatever reason, or only drooling idiots working on this manga. Or both of those.

Dex-chan lover
my gawd, that face.
ETFVmRy.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that this guy isn't the only demon here and he plans to act as a distraction, while the other demons head for the summit of the mountain to retrieve or destroy the elixir to prevent any of the 6 heroes from being healed. If it's literally just him, this is a bad plan on his part.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221

sounds like a good plan, it would probablly fail thought.
what better location to snipe from then a mountain ?
me thinks that sagittarius is guarding it as we know he is in the area and a centaur would without question be easy to spot.

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69

nothing wrong with side characters.
besides with the star signs as the main characters. it was doomed to be a big party even if you ONLY have them.
unless you kill off a few ..... witch we kinda did already.

@Goldenzeal ofc it isnt a big problem, but since this isnt released weekly it kinda is, its hard to keep up with all of them when you read other isekai too

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid Yes, it's lazy and inconsistent. But why drooling idiot though? It's just a weirdly irrelevant thing to accuse them of.

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69

That sounds like a personal problem :p

But for real tho, i know the feeling.
I read quite alot of series so its easy to forget.
What i do when i see a new chapter of a serie i can't remember what it's about i look at the previous chapter before the new one, then if i can remember what it was about i read the new chapter .
But if i STILL have no idea what its about after re-reading the previous chapter i just mark the serie to be re-read or dropped depending on if i like what i saw / rememberd.
no point in reading a chapter if you dont know what happend.
then you just go thought the re-read and plan to read tag when you find that you want to read something new before looking for actually new mangas :)

I think the demon guy revealed himself because this is a JRPG parody and that's exactly what would happen in a game. Actually this whole thing with the tournament/hero shows up/quest to save the nation felt like it was right off the script for all those JRPGs I played as a kid. And it was awesome.

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid Dude, we have at least a few dozen manga here that might as well be tagged with both rape and loli. You can say whatever the fuck you want. Just be actually accurate about it or be ready to be called out by bored people who have nothing better to do than calling people out on the internet (both of us, in this case, though I happen to have the benefit of going after people who contribute as little as I do).

I mean, whatever LH is doing is working out well enough for them. They make money by giving out free shit. It has nothing to do with levels of intelligence. They probably rotate translators who don't care enough to make everything tip top perfect.

Sei is going to start doing hero things like swiping useful party members away from other parties..?

Users who are viewing this thread