Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Festival

Dex-chan lover
>La Pucelle
[Jeanne d'Arc intensifies]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arc

I don't know if it's intended but in french "La pucelle" mean "young virgin girl/woman".

Dex-chan lover
It obviously is since Virgo had to wield it, guess the author made it so...

Group Leader
@Bremen The Demon revealed itself because
he thinks he's the strongest in the room, and is planning to eliminate everyone that could go after the elixer.

@ultimatehaki I think it's because L and R are pronounced the same in Japanese, so they alternate to keep the name purists happy.

every time a new chapter is released im shocked by how far ahead the wn is.

also demons are such trash in this.

Group Leader
Elixir typically saved till the end of games wrong
typically saved and not used at all even after you win the new game+

Aggregator gang
I kinda feel sorry for that poor demon, he disguised himself, snuck in, did his best to be notable but without standing out too much, and might well have succeeded in his mission (whatever it was), or at least have taken out some of the demonkin's strongest enemies outside MC's party and maybe stealing/destroying an elixir...but he chose to step out with the worst possible timing and now he's probably just gonna die pitifully like a mob character

Contributor
Demon: *reveals himself way too soon*

Literally everyone:
x6.jpg

Aggregator gang
I think it's because L and R are pronounced the same in Japanese, so they alternate to keep the name purists happy.
@HDMI1 That's giving LHtranslation way too much credit.

keeping basic notes isn't hard

Supporter
So you saying me the emperor did think it was a FUCKING good idea to gather random people that don't know each other on the basis they where good at a hunting festival and tell them super dangerous secret about the country that absolutely not fall in demon ears ?

No background check nothing

YEP i hope it backfire a lot because that what it should do but it should not even append in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread